Miu Miu in HK

kittymelody

Apr 5, 2009
Hi Ladies,

Will be going to HK in this year. Would like to check which outlets in HK is the biggest so more selection :biggrin:

Thinking of getting a coffer. Bty the Fumomordore Coffer is lamb skin or calf?

Thanks in advance.

Fumo Modore should be lambskin but this is a seasonal colour so not sure you can get it now. I like the Miu Miu flagship store on Peking Road but you might want to call ahead before you get there to check if they have the bag you are after.

the Peking Road Miu Miu Flag ship is in Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon - close to Canton Road... with tons of designer shop (LV, Prada, Hermes etc)... but be aware, it is crazy busy there in the weekend with TONS of tourist :smile:

it is right beside the Cartier & across from the Galleria

there is an Space Outlet at Citygate Outlet in tung chung - about 2 MTR stops from the airport I think... or 28 mins from Central.. you can def. take MTR there... here is the website :smile:

http://www.citygateoutlets.com.hk/index.html

Hi kittyMelody,

I live in HK. There are five MM stores in HK. The largest one is in TST (the one Kiki mentioned) but there are many tourists. The second largest is in Causeway Bay in Lee Garden II. There is also one in Landmark in Central and one in Pacific Place in Admiralty. The fifth one is a MM counter in Lane Crawford dept store in IFC in Central. They will be opening an sixth one in Elements in TST but not sure when.

During sale season, I actually go visit all five stores to hunt for bags :P

There is also a Space Outlet in Ap Lei Chau area in HK side. But I think there are not much selection in the outlets.

You can also buy MM in stores like Twist. they buy stuff from Europe and resell it in HK at lower price (on average around 10% lower than MM stores but they carry different colors from the MM stores).

MM bags are also carried in the On Pedder shops (in Central and TST).

Ladies,

Thanks so much for the info.

JanetBG,

Envy you so near to the Miu2 :smile: Bty, what is the price of the large/regular coffer since there is a worldwide increase in pricing. So where is this Twist location?

JanetBG and Kiki119, I'm off on holiday to HK on the 6th Sept for just over 2 weeks and i'm looking for a barginnnnn Miu Miu, is this possible? you both mentioned the space outlet? what's it like there?

Thanks in advance!!! :ty:

Hi Kittymelody and jane_stewart,

I think a Medium Coffer is now selling for aroung HKD12,000 (I forgot the exact figure).

The Space Outlet is a Prada and MM outlet but I think they ususally only hv stuff that they can't sell during the sales period.

http://hong-kong-map.blogspot.com/2008/09/space-warehouse.html

MMs in HK has finished their sale. The next one should be in Nov, I think.

As for Twist, there are stores in Central, TST and Causeway Bay

http://www.twist.hk/

Having so may MM outlets in HK is a bit bad for the wallet. I work in Central so 2 stores are within 10 mins on foot from my office. I used to go visit them almost everyday during sale season to see if they have any new sale items. haha:P

Last edited:
Hong kong is Fun! Too bad, i didn't visit any Miu Miu Boutique last year when i was here.... ;) My brother just came back from Hong Kong and bought a Prada.

Wow kittymelody, you are visiting Hong kong in Nov during the Miu Miu sale... so there will be good buys over there! :yahoo:

Wow JanetBG, you work so near to 2 Miu Miu Boutique! :P