Miu Miu Fall Handbag Preview

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Classic shapes, fun hues and sophisticated styles sum up the sumptuous handbags created by Miu Miu for the fall. The ever-beautiful Laetitia Casta competes with these stunning handbag creations for attention and almost succeeds, but the arm candy featured in this yummy ad campaign featuring a model (finally!) reigns supreme.
    senora cartera

Miu%2BMiu%2BFall%2B07%2BCollection.jpg Miu%2BMiu%2BFall%2B07%2BCollection%2B02.jpg Miu%2BMiu%2BFall%2B07%2BCollection%2B03.jpg Miu%2BMiu%2BFall%2BHandbag%2Bpics.jpg
  2. I really like the first bag.

3. Me too! I also love the spring satchel in grey. If I could track one down in brown, I'd snap it up.

4. I LLOOVVEE the grey bag so much! OMG, stunning!!! Thanks for posting these lovely pics! :smile:

5. I like the first one the best :tup:

6. Love the first bag but I sort of wish the hardware was silver....hmmm....need to see it in person, thanks for the pictures.

7. I love the first bag too! Are its buckles silver but lock is gold??? Or it is just the way the photo was taken?

8. I pre-ordered a very similar bag to the second one from Saks. It's supposed to be shipped by Oct. 30. The only difference is it has a shoulder strap. Not sure if it's removable or not, but it's so gorgeous I don't care either way. I got it in Paeonie.

9. I like #1 and #3..but I so #3 IRL today and it was smaller than I thought

10. Love that first one! Also loving the glamourous hair/makeup/styling on so many of these ad campaigns...deep red lipstick, etc. So elegant!!

11. I want them all.

12. i love the first one - seems good for a everyday bag. but i don't like the grey color...

first of all on my wishlist: miumiu sunglasses!