Miu Miu Color Question!

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Did your girls ever hear about the color "figaro?" Ap. its a brown color?! I called the SA of Miu Miu in Venice to ask what colors shes got for the nappa leather bow and thats what she answered me?!
Also: Any of you got a cocoa coffer?! Thats what she also has.. Please help!!!:biggrin:

Hm... ME TOO!!! I called the NYC stores today and they confirmed me the names.. I will go visit them on Wednesday. I will be in Venice of New Years thats why I called :smile:

YESS!! That could be it!!!! Thank u!!! The coffer is the lambskin version.. does the bow bag also come in this color??!!

I thought sigaro was an old color... like really old!!!

What about the other color though? cacoa? Like kakau?! Hm... It sup. is a ligher brown color... not as dark as sigaro, but not light beige!

Last edited:
hmmm... i had asked my SA about the browns and the only ones they had were palissandro, deserto, bruciato and sigaro... but sigaro was only for the lambskin bags -- the others were in the calfskin (including the vitello lux bow bags)...

I meant a lambskin bag... I went back today it was sigaro... Dark Brown. Its okay. But I liked the other bag more, cocio something, but that was at the other store, I am going there tomorrow, didnt make it today! :smile: :smile: I hope its still there!

Yes, zaffiro is an oficial name, they did it for the Fall 2008 collection in a lot of bags and also in the coffer in zaffiro with silver hardware (I own one.) Later they did zaffiro with gold hardware in a slightly different shade. I would consider it a seasonal color but haven't seen much of it lately at the store I go to and haven't inquired either.