miu miu Coffer?

I'm thinking about buying a Miu Miu Coffer, but first Im wondering if it is still in style. I know it came out several years ago, so Id like to know if it's still "in" in 2009 and the years that will follow! Thanks =)

thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/m-noah/cabinet/00841244/0000022304000.jpg?_ex=200x200&s=0&r=1
May i know what colour and model is this coffer??? Look like purple in the net...

For some reason it looks brown on my screen. Prugna IIRC is gold HW. If it's a dark purple almost black, it could be Mosto. I saw this colour in HKG & on Ebay not long ago.

I have a question. I also am thinking about finally buying the Coffer, but I have an issue:
I LOVE the Cream color, but many people told me it stains easy?
In your opinion, for a first Coffer, what color is the best one?

I am leaning towards black... I haven't got ONE single black handbag. But in what color do you think Coffer looks its best?

I have a question. I also am thinking about finally buying the Coffer, but I have an issue:
I LOVE the Cream color, but many people told me it stains easy?
In your opinion, for a first Coffer, what color is the best one?

I am leaning towards black... I haven't got ONE single black handbag. But in what color do you think Coffer looks its best?

I have tried the cream Coffer in the boutique before and i love it and i think it looks nice on me, but i didn't purchase it because of the color transfer problem. I bought a fumo Coffer in the end and i love it! :P

I have a Coffer in Sabbia, that´s a beige color, and so far I have no problems with any stains at all.
And it is a beautiful color, that matches to everything :tup:

I'm thinking about buying a Miu Miu Coffer, but first Im wondering if it is still in style. I know it came out several years ago, so Id like to know if it's still "in" in 2009 and the years that will follow! Thanks =)

Coffer is one of the classics ;) they come in different colors every season but there are a few that are always there (black, sandalo, i can't remember the rest)

The black coffer is GORGEOUS but it's a matte black.. I still regret not getting it when I could've :sad:.. Sandalo is gorgeous too :heart:

Good luck with your purchases and don't forget to show us what you get!