Miu Miu Coffer - Which colour?

niamhy_dee

Feb 20, 2007
Hi all,
I need help...I can't make up my mind which colour to buy my Coffer in! :confused1:
I was thinking of getting it in black because I would get more use out of it but the white is DIVINE :drool: ....I was thinking of buying the Chloe Bay in white though so I don't want two white bags. It's also available in red which sounds GORGEOUS....and if I buy it in red then I can get my Stam in black! :yahoo:
What do y'all think? Does anyone have the Coffer in red?
Thanks guys!

I haven't seen the Coffer in red. I have the cream which I think is the loveliest colour ever but admittedly it is quite high maintenance. The next colour I like is the chocolate brown leather :smile:

I haven't seen the Coffer in red. I have the cream which I think is the loveliest colour ever but admittedly it is quite high maintenance. The next colour I like is the chocolate brown leather :smile:

I ADORE the cream but I don't know if I could keep it clean....I'm thinking of getting it though because it's so summery and I want a white and a black bag and I want a Stam in black so I think I'll go for cream....it also doesn't help that I'm in the most indecisive mood EVER today....I WANT THEM ALL!!!!

I have it in cream. Its so beautifull with the gold hardwear. The leather is so so soft. I say cream or the brown suede which looks great for this type of bag.

Chocolate brown leather. It'll go with everything.

Hmmm, all my clothes are black or white or grey so I think I'll have to get either black or cream because brown just won't go...and the cream is more of a stand-out colour so I think I'll get that.
Thanks for the advice though! Hope your bag serves you well :smile:

I have it in cream. Its so beautifull with the gold hardwear. The leather is so so soft. I say cream or the brown suede which looks great for this type of bag.

I think I'll go with the cream, the leather looks softer and more luxurious in cream than in black. Do you find it difficult to keep clean though?

OMG i am having exactly the same dilemma right now, i have decided that i want Coffer but i am having trouble with choosing colour. I was thinking that brown is beautiful but can't decide light brown or dark brown!

Hmmm, all my clothes are black or white or grey so I think I'll have to get either black or cream because brown just won't go...and the cream is more of a stand-out colour so I think I'll get that.
Thanks for the advice though! Hope your bag serves you well :smile:

Actually, I think a brown bag with black or grey looks very chic.

I'm still vascillating on whether or not to get this bag. Right now I'm leaning toward saving my money and going for a more classic Prada bag. I've promised myself no more "it" bags, but I just LURVE the Coffer!