Miu Miu Coffer: Trendy or Classic?

urologist

O.G.
Apr 22, 2007
Any thoughts on this? I love the Coffer--such a great bag, and the leather is fabulous....but I promised myself no trendy bags till I am done paying off med school loans. Do you all think the Coffer has staying power??

Thanks!

I think they are not done redoing it, breaking up bits of it and reconfiguring it for new seasons. So... the idea of it will probably be around for a while yet. It is, after all, a very successful bag.

Ultimately, it is probably a bit of a trend bag, in and of itself.

I do firmly believe, however, that if you love this bag -- for itself, and beyond the trend-- that you ought to simply buy it and enjoy it.

I never pick anything based on whether or not it's trendy. I'm like the others: if you love it and you're going to use it for a long time that's all that matters.

I think it's definitely classic. I made the mistake of buying trendier bags in the past. Now I think, "Can I wear this when I'm 50? 60?" I also consider the cost per wear. Being that this bag is not cheap and that it very rarely goes on sale, I applaud you for thinking this purchase through.