Miu Miu Coffer- Keep or sell??

pws22

Aug 17, 2009
Hi ladies.. I have had this beautiful coffer since 2009. I love the colour, love the style but somehow I just prefer to use my other bags. But whenever i see other ladies carrying it on the street I would still think its a very beautiful bag.
Now that Im pregnant and I think I would want a lighter and bigger bag, so I am considering to replace the Miu Miu with a Goyard tote? But I am worried that I would regret it...
What do you ladies think??

heres a pic of my coffer..
IMG_2859.JPG

Hi! I've been pregnant twice (now have two daughters) and during the first pregnancy it did not really change my bag needs. You should still be able to enjoy a bag whether big or small. But now with the two girls I do find myself leaning toward bigger bags. But I do still like to enjoy a medium-to-small one on occasion. Ultimately, it's up to you! Just letting you know my experience. Congrats, btw :biggrin:

Oh, additionally, now I not only look to bigger bags, but crossbodies, too. I need both hands managing these two! On a rare day/night out, though, I can enjoy a top handle or satchel :heart:

it's beautiful, but if u are never ever gonna probably use it, you might as well sell it for something you would carry, imo! :smile:

i am not sure how a goyard looks like though.. but buy a bag which u will use almost daily.. or would like to keep as part of yr bag collection ;)

if you are not happy with it than sell it. there are so many bags I love on other women but just not on me. I think you feel the same way with your bag. nothing wrong with it.
it's a beautiful colour for spring so I think you will get a good price for it soon.

if ur planning to sell .. for me when i have a thought like that about a bag, it usually means that i will probably never use it... which is true... i go to miu miu quite frequent and every time i try the coffer for me for some reasons its too heavy or big !! i always end up walking out with another bag!! it is a beautiful bag!! but miu miu has that "style" on other bags which are lighter:smile: sell this one and get a lighter miu miu one that is similar to it !!! :biggrin:

I think it is so beautiful and stunning! It is in great condition, and you could probably get a decent amount if you sell it, but think carefully about it. If you truly will never use this bag, then of course sell it...but if you think you will go back to it (whether during or after pregnancy), then I would keep it for a later day.

And congrats on such wonderful news!

I wouldnt sell it! I have a son and I thought I was going to need a bigger bag but so far not really...don't know if that will change...I am still able to enjoy my coffer and Miu Miu's depending on the ocassion...