Miu Miu Coffer - HK price and size?

listrikmu, if you have the 10% discount at the Prada/Miu Miu stores in SG it's actually slightly cheaper than in HK. Just an extra information, I did a comparison in prices for SG, HK and TW, it turned out that TW has the cheapest Miu Mius and Pradas in Asia and I love that I don't have to be on the waiting list cos they have a lot of stocks!

pinkiestarlet~ how do u get the 10%? and errrr.... how do u buy from TW? (i don't supp u can order over the phone?) how much is it in TW? sorry, so many questions! :Push:

isadora, my mum has been one of the VIPs at Prada/Miu Miu for a long time, like since Prada had been at the old store at Palais and Miu Miu at Pacific Plaza so we get 10% off everything except sales items. I wasn't into Prada then so I didn't pay attention but if I'm not mistaken you either have to spend a certain amount at one go or over a certain period, you can try asking the SAs for more info. Look for Wati at Miu Miu, one of the best SAs around :smile: I don't think you can order from TW over the phone, just that I go to TW and HK pretty often cos of my parent's business so if you happen to be at TW don't forget to drop by Miu Miu (especially the store at Taipei 101!) for a fix lol. I can't remember how much the Coffer was cos we got it early this year but it was definitely cheaper than SG and HK.

An extra info for you if you are into Gucci, they have this VIP thing too so you can get 10% off at both Gucci and YSL.

hi ladies...it's been awhile...so so sorry to bump this thread. Anyone knows the current price of Miu Miu in HK? Say for the coffer, bow satchel, vitello shopper? Any other info like stock, size & color wld be so so appreciated.
Might go there for hols in Dec.... Thanks in advance!

Taiwan Miu Miu is cheaper? Hmm, I did not know that!! I always thought that because Hong Kong was duty-free, it would be cheaper there.

By the way, the Miu Miu that everyone's talking about in Hong Kong at Tsim Sha Tsui is on some intersection of Canton Road (I think Haiphung, but I can't remember for sure) where Chanel, LV, Gucci, etc. all are. But Miu Miu is right next to Fendi which is right next door to Dior.

I just bought a coffer yesterday from ION Singapore. Fall/Winter reaationary pink color, cowhide, SGD2800 with VAT. The price seems raised recently:-s

I try the lambskin one as well however it looks so "winter" as there is no reflect light on it:sad: it may look good in cold place,hehe

isadora, my mum has been one of the VIPs at Prada/Miu Miu for a long time, like since Prada had been at the old store at Palais and Miu Miu at Pacific Plaza so we get 10% off everything except sales items. I wasn't into Prada then so I didn't pay attention but if I'm not mistaken you either have to spend a certain amount at one go or over a certain period, you can try asking the SAs for more info. Look for Wati at Miu Miu, one of the best SAs around :smile: I don't think you can order from TW over the phone, just that I go to TW and HK pretty often cos of my parent's business so if you happen to be at TW don't forget to drop by Miu Miu (especially the store at Taipei 101!) for a fix lol. I can't remember how much the Coffer was cos we got it early this year but it was definitely cheaper than SG and HK.

An extra info for you if you are into Gucci, they have this VIP thing too so you can get 10% off at both Gucci and YSL.

Is there such VIP discount for Chanel and Hermes too?