Miu Miu Coffer Bag

I know in the LV forum, some members only prefer to have the tag say "made in france." I don't care if mine says Sprain or USA so long as my bag doesn't fall apart in a day.

I buy for quality, functionality, and the classic lines of a bag regardless of where it was made. But that's just my .02!

My personal "not as it seems" favorite is knowing that BMWs are now made in Greenville, SOUTH CAROLINA!!!

When they first announced the plant was opening there, DH and I were in the rolling in floor at the mental images of a BMW pick-up truck with Playboy mud flaps, 5 foot tires and the little "Calvin peeing on a Mercedes" stuck on the window! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

My personal "not as it seems" favorite is knowing that BMWs are now made in Greenville, SOUTH CAROLINA!!!

When they first announced the plant was opening there, DH and I were in the rolling in floor at the mental images of a BMW pick-up truck with Playboy mud flaps, 5 foot tires and the little "Calvin peeing on a Mercedes" stuck on the window! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! That is hysterical!!!! I can just imagine!!!!!!!! Don't forget the gunrack in the rear window too!

Neimans descriptions are not correct,their pictures are not so good.so it is normal to expect wrong info where it is made.
I known as a fact that some of the products made in somewhere else and only the tag where it says brand or bottled/packaged etc. in,for example. in Italy and then they would say it's made in Italy,would you prefer to see made in Italy,even though it's made in Turkey or see on the tag where it is actually made in. not just the coffer many other styles started to made in Turkey for Prada and Miu Miu.
If you like the quality and the style and everything then you shouldn't be disappointed when you see it is made in Turkey or somewhere else than Italy.
I know from my mom that she used to love Bally shoes made in Italy ten years ago and a year ago she bought another shoes from Bally because that particular one was also made in Italy,but not the same great quality not even close. so made in Italy or France doesn't mean always unquestionable great quality.

Hi everyone,

I just recently bought a MIU MIU Coffer bag in black leather and i absolutely adored it up until i discovered it was made in Turkey. :confused1: (Check the inside pocket, right in the corner, for a little tag saying 'Made in Turkey') For its very hefty price tag i was certain it would have been made in Italy like Prada...

Above all. it was sold to me, with the sales assistants stating it is 'Made in Italy' Well known sites such as Neiman Marcus and Net-a-porter also state it is made in Italy.

For those of you who have one, is anyone’s made in Italy??

So I've been looking for this exact bag online.. in black! And all I find is red and brown and cream. No black! Do you think you can link me to it? This bag in black with the gold hardware is on my wishlist!!! Along with the new LV Trevi PM bag. :smile:

Thanks everyone. I’d just like to make it clear that I didn't mean what I said with any prejudice whatsoever. It’s just that bags that are of Italian background such as Miu Miu should reflect that. In fact some of their bags are made in Italy. Their manufacture is not moved offshore to improve their quality but to save on manufacturing costs. I am in no way prejudice towards where it’s made but more so that I bought an ‘Italian’ bag which is in fact not Italian made. What’s the point? I mean your paying for the label it should at least reflect its origin… But thats just my opinion.

I bought mine from a boutique in Melbourne. The one you saw on net-a-porter is in fact the 'plum' color it says in the description. It looks black from the pictures. I wouldn't know where to purchase a black one online... sorry