Miu Miu Classics

Bratty1919

Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2011
DH and I will be graduating the end of this year ( :happydance::woohoo:) . I am planning to start my Miu Miu collection in earnest. Which Miu Miu purses are classics? TIA!

Yes- I am definitely planning to get a coffer. I like the matelasse lux best so far...
I agree :biggrin: The coffer bag and the bow bag are definitely classics. I'd however recommend the lambskin coffer. I think the shape is better there and the leather is so soft. Matelassé lux looks a bit "stiff" in coffers but might of course get softer when used..

I agree :biggrin: The coffer bag and the bow bag are definitely classics. I'd however recommend the lambskin coffer. I think the shape is better there and the leather is so soft. Matelassé lux looks a bit "stiff" in coffers but might of course get softer when used..

Yes- now that you mention it, I had a lambskin coffer in a denim color once. I made the mistake of selling it :sad:. The smell was heavenly!

Hi there, I'm not sure if this is a classic but I think it would be a good one to have in your collection.

image-1093411157.jpg

Attachments

• image-4143247293.jpg
    image-4143247293.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 847