Miu Miu Chatter and Waiting Lounge

Which one did ya get? and Congrats!
I got this bag!!! :biggrin: Completely in love with this bag.

tumblr_mi4tpe2Fzq1roxpxio1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Actually I bought this bag yesterday. It was an impulse purchase but I'm regretting so much now after seeing all the negative reviews.... :sad: Anyone can give me advise on how to care for this bag? :sad:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 485
Hi friends! I just ordered my first ever Miu Miu item, a leather bracelet with heart charm! I spoke with the nicest SA from Miu Miu Vegas named Mindy - she even sent me pictures of the items I was interested in! It was a great experience and now I'm very excited to receive my bracelet. It is in the color "Cipria" which is similar to the Mughetto color of the most popular bow bags, like a nude-pink. So pretty and feminine! Does anyone else here have a heart charm bracelet?

I just got my first Miu Miu a bow bag in black patent leather!! So exited, always loved this bag! At first I wanted the mini bow in mughetto, but as I couldn't find it online and I saw this one come up in Yoogis Closet for an amazing price I couldn't let it pass! Maybe in the near future ill get the mughetto! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1368238905.559184.jpg

wow, I had never seen that pair and I have seen a lot of Miu Miu shoes...I don't know when it was made but from the colors, style and texture I can tell you it's new, either last year or this year. Wow again!

Just saw this pair of Miu Miu pumps on a blog. Cant seem to find this particular model anywhere else on the internet.

Do you ladies know which season it's from? Maybe you know an online store that still carries them? The only store that I could find was http://www.eleganza.nl/dames/miu miu/ but I thought it was a bit weird that no one else sells it.

neonnights_01_zpsd51bbf74.png

neonnights_02_zps580e865d.png

neonnights_03_zps3b9370aa.png