Miu Miu Chatter and Waiting Lounge

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
Hoping to start a new thread to discuss our latest Miu Miu purchases and chat about upcoming SALES and what we're waiting to receive!

Let's talk!!

I am pre ordering a mini coffer, bow and st cocco clutch so far, what about you??? :graucho:

I dont think I will pre order anything unless I find the matelasse bowler with silver hardware...but I will be more than happy to chat here with all of you and be happy about your new purchases!!

I pre-ordered the Ibisco Bow and fuschia pink mini coffer, and a red st cocco clutch from the Bev Hills store. I wanted the black/red "raisin" small tote from NY but never heard back from Gabrielle!

lho - where did you pre-order the Iris Bow from? That is a gorgeous bag!

^^^agree... Miu Miu subforum needs a chat lounge for a LONG time :smile:) i LOOOVEEE to chitchat about anything!

... about the sale... the selection is sooo sooo great this year... and renato sent me more pics again! soooo... making my decision even harder...

so far... I have ordered a Matelasses Shiny tote and the purple Matelasses wallet...

the Shiny is not actually leather, more like a coated fabric... that's the down fall, but it will be a great bag for my Canadian Snowy Winter..........

I am also holding out for Whip Bag... mmmmm.... but I don't know should I hold my breath thou?

ps: I took my Petroilio Nappa Patch out to a Baseball game today... many ppl were oogling! hehe!! here is my baby at the game!

MMatjayscopy.jpg

I pre-ordered the Ibisco Bow and fuschia pink mini coffer, and a red st cocco clutch from the Bev Hills store. I wanted the black/red "raisin" small tote from NY but never heard back from Gabrielle!

didn't see the St. cocco on the list... did you ask Renato separately of its availability?

ps: thanks for starting the chat thread! :heart: it! :flowers:

NY store. Nasheema was kind enough to send me pictures. For some reason, the Iris is only on sale in NY, not BH. Just to clarify, it's the bow tote- the one that goes over the shoulder. I've been drooling over it since I saw another member post modelling pics. I really wanted a more neutral color like the rovere, but at 40% off... I couldn't say no!

Kiki- I love your Petroilio Nappa Patch! It looks really pretty!!!

Melovepurse- I was trying to decide between the Ibisco and Iris and decided on the iris b/c I don't think I could pull off carrying a pink bag. It looks really yummy though. I can't wait to see your goodies!

Kiki - Here is the pic of sale clutches i got from renato - the bigger matelasse ones are 12" x 6.5", regular price is $695. Patchwork Clutch is $395

I thought we should start at CHAT thread about the sale, since the Mod will come & delete all chatter from the SALE thread - this gives us a place to talk about our obsession..;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• MMSale_Clutches.jpg
    MMSale_Clutches.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 5,159
lho - Good find in the Iris bow tote - its gorgeous!! Had I known they had them in NY wouldve gotten one too!

Kiki - I looove your patch tote, have always wanted one but always too late!! Gorgeous!
A Whip bag - I hope that they will be in the sale, but I'm not sure there are many left - also a fab choice!!

I think she said it was 1250 and they're anticipating 40% off. I have a picture she sent, but I can't seem to get it on here. If you send me a PM with your email, I could forward it to you.

oh no worries..... I tihnk I know the colour... I am just weighting out my different options/funds for this sale.......

the tall bow is not up on my list, more like my 5th choice right now..... I am still waiting for Gabrielle to get back to me about other bags ;)

Kiki - Here is the pic of sale clutches i got from renato - the bigger matelasse ones are 12" x 6.5", regular price is $695. Patchwork Clutch is $395

I thought we should start at CHAT thread about the sale, since the Mod will come & delete all chatter from the SALE thread - this gives us a place to talk about our obsession..;)

thanks for the pics... drooling over here again!!! do u know how much is the St. Cocco??? think that will be GREAT as a Make up bag?!

I hear you about the deleting... mmmmmm..... hope this thread stays!

I am checking with Gabrielle on the Whip - I'll let u know once I find out! :smooch:

Kiki - I think the St Cocco is $395 before the sale, its a great deal. I got the red one. I am wondering too about the mini coffer, like should i get a bigger bag? But I figure the mini coffer will be a collectible bag in a fun color. Let me know if there is anything really great from the NYC sale!! I was thinking about the woven leather totes too - those are nice looking...so much to choose from!!