Miu Miu Charlotte

1. I saw this bag on the Neiman Marcus site this morning & I think I'm in love :love:

I love anything with my name...it gives me a chance to see what the impression people have of the name Charlotte! Usually it's something super floral!

I really don't need another bag as my Paddington is IT for me right now but I LOVE this color & it looks soft...very like the Darel Charlotte, isn't it?

So...what do you think of Miu Miu as a brand & has anyone seen this in person. I have no place to see it near me. :worried:

Thanks!

2. Can you link or post a photo please?

3. That's better! LOL ;)
    I like it okay, I couldn't spend that kind of money on it though.

4. I'm with you!

5. I don't really like it, and I'm a Charlotte too!!
    We also have the Tod's Charlotte!! :love:

6. Very cuuute! But so pricey for that size.

7. Agreed. I love anything tan-ish, but it looks so itty bitty, lol.

8. It's cute. I think it might be a little small to be practical though, at least for me.

9. I think it is pricey too...but I still like it! :smile:

I forgot about the Tod Charlotte...I saw some on Bluefly & considered it for awhile...

The bag isn't too small really. The measurements are
    8 1/3"H x 12 2/3"W x 5 1/2"D.

I still like the Darel Charlotte...is it going to be available online anywhere soon? Like at NM or Bergdorf?

10. Pricey for such a simple purse! But knowing its from Miu Miu, its likely to be very well made and good quality leather.

11. I saw this bag irl it is well made and the color looks nicer than in pic's.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice