Miu Miu Care and Maintenance

I don't remember spilling anything on it. Took it out from my bag and the stain is already there. I have a feeling the stain could come from my wet tissue packet but anyways I tried "airing" it out for a day but it doesn't help either.
Any other suggestions? Pls help. Thanks!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396440598.725685.jpg

So i got an oil stain on my favorite miumiu bag. I tried to remove it using cornflour as suggested eveywhere, but ended up with patches of white stain on it.
I brought it to a bag spa cleaning and they said they need to recolour it, as they saw the white corn flour patches as a decolouration. I dont want to recolour it, cos i'm not sure that they could get the same colour as it is. Plus it is so expensive.

I'm so stressed out! Help please!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396596124.770204.jpg

How can you fix miu miu bows that separated hmmmmm
Hi
I am very lucky and dont have that problem with my Fumo bow. I have had other bags and purses which have separated like this and have had success in sticking them back together using Collal photoglue. It is quick drying,acid free,and wont shrink. It works really well and doesn't go hard and brittle. Worth a try....Good Luck

Hi,

Anyone had sent their miu miu bag for cleaning? Cox recently I stain my 8mths old miu miu, and realized the same issue as others the bow split ed apart. I'm hesitating as the bag leather have soften, unlike when I just bought it. Will cleaning cause the leather to become even softer?

Hello! If you look at my reveal, you'll see I got a Miu Miu shopper at a great deal. There are a few stains and some general fading/discoloration. It's not the glazed leather. It's probably nappa. I was wondering if anyone could recommend some places (that you've tried, not somewhere "you've heard is good) that will clean designer handbags? Preferably somewhere affordable:smile: I live in North Carolina, so I don't really have any places around me. Thank you! It's light grey.

You could try Loving my Bags, which is in upstate NY. There are many threads about LMB on TPF. I have not sent my bag to them, but have purchased many of their products to use on my Miu Miu bow bags (all of mine were preowned, except for one). If you email them, they will recommend specific products you can try at home.

hy guys
i got my new to me bow bag. Its preloved so I want to treat the leather good with a conditioner.
but first It has to be clean right ?
I found a cleaning foam mady by collonil

link: http://www.goertz.de/Pflege-Zubehör...002092025592,de_DE,pd.html&cgid=Collonil#!i=1

and a leather conditioner creme without colour to protect and make the leather smooth

link: http://www.goertz.de/Pflege-Zubehör...002092080508,de_DE,pd.html&cgid=Collonil#!i=6

what do you think? need you experts:biggrin:

and this is my baby

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
To be honest, on that pale a colour I would not attempt to clean it myself. You could end up with watermarks

I would ask this question on the care and maintenance board and see if anyone has any experience of cleaning pale leather

I picked out my wallet when I was paying at a store and I noticed how stained it is.... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404731275.992092.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404731298.806031.jpg
I never put pens in my bags and I never keep my keys in my bags (they are in a keyholder). All lose objects are in pouches and pens in a pencase.
How can I clean this? If I can clean it that is .... :sad:

Sorry if this thread isn't allowed.