Miu Miu Care and Maintenance

keai7

Jan 31, 2015
Hi, the title basically says it all. I am new to Miu Miu and just purchased their 2 tonne pink madras goatskin wallet. I understand it's quite hardy but wondering if I should spray it with anything to protect it better. Any advice is appreciated.

amy_86

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
Anyone tried before to diy recolor/restore the color of your bow/coffer ? Recently I'm in the balenciaga forum and learnt some skills of restoring which saved my wallet :P however not miu miu because of different leather and quality. I have a preloved miu miu bow in mughetto and even after sending her to color/cleaning service, the color doesn't seem as vibrant as new. It's just more clean :sad: I'm trying to rebuff her with some color shoe cream. It is advisable ?

laica

O.G.
Dec 5, 2008
Hi I have a pre-owned Vitello Lux bow satchel in the fumo colour that was originally bought around 2011. The area around the zip appears much lighter and possibly a yellowish tone to it compared to the rest of the bag. Just wondering if there is something I can clean it with to make it look a bit better? I have searched the forum but a lot of the posts are from ages ago so I am just wondering if anyone has tried anything more recently.

Thank you for your help

morejunkny

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
I have a couple of preowned MM bags that had this problem and I found that Loving My Bags products were very effective with the yellowing. You could email them and ask what products would be best, as their products are constantly evolving and being renamed.

stephn_a78

May 30, 2007
I have a couple of preowned MM bags that had this problem and I found that Loving My Bags products were very effective with the yellowing. You could email them and ask what products would be best, as their products are constantly evolving and being renamed.
Hi, has anyone tried lovinmybags? Barbara finally gave me a quote of $395 for full color restoration but said it affects the feel... I don't know how since she didn't elaborate and it takes forever to get a reply. I bought the bag for nothing years ago and at that time it had dye transfer (which I didn't realize is harder to remove the longer it's there) so it is worth it for me to pay for this restoration but I don't want to lose the gorgeous buttery feel.... Here are my pics.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 193
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg