MIU MIU BOW SATCHELS on eBay

Feb 5, 2008
For anyone who is searching for the Miu Miu Bow Satchel and for some reason cannot purchase it from SAKS or other department stores.. there are a few AUTHENTIC ones once in a while on eBay!

I go on eBay daily and whenever I do spot one, I let my fellow tPFers know!

Recently, this was on eBay, I'm not sure if a tPFer bought it because I notified a few tPFer that PM'd me for black bows.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=140225633530&_trksid=p3984.cWAT.m240.lVI

And now this is available and it's being sold BY a tPFer!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-MIU-M...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So if any of you are looking for a bow, there are AUTHENTIC bows on eBay sometimes and if you get lucky, they may be sold for A GREAT PRICE :yes:

thats the one i just bought!!!

i posted it after i bought it in the authenticate thread

im worried still
but you think its real? if so ill feel much better haha

Well, personally I'm not so sure about the black one yet. I've asked the buyer to post better pics once she has received it. The pictures were too dark IMO and I'd like to see the zipper pull and lining before getting too excited about this purchase. :sweatdrop:

you can still find these bags???? i've been drooling over this bag for months now! when did it come out and where can i find them??? how do i know if fakes are being sold on ebay?

you can still find these bags???? i've been drooling over this bag for months now! when did it come out and where can i find them??? how do i know if fakes are being sold on ebay?

the "authenticate this!" thread at the top
the lovely ladies of tpf are extremely adept at authenticating
:tup:

Thanks, annaversary. I totally forgot about the black one up for auction and I would've been at work when it finished (and my work's so stingy they've blocked the internet!). Can't believe the price it ended up at! Eyeing the black one currently listed but in two minds about it as there's a slight "damage" to one of the bows and I don't want it coming off later on.