Miu Miu bow satchel - would you please help me with the colour?

Finally got a Miu Miu bow satchel bag for my birthday!!

When I firstly arrived at the shop I was a bit disappointed because there're only a few colours left - brown, dark brown, black and orange. Then I went to another shop and I was surprised to see this colour!! The Sales said it's grey-ish but I think it's kinda purple-ish too.. Love it...

However I'm still not too sure about the colour. I mean brown is more classic and more "safe" to wear. Anybody will like brown... Although myself love this grey-purple colour bag I don't want others to "hate" it or anything :sad: This is the colour of this season according to the sales, but I think it means it'll be out of season quite soon, whereas brown will always stay in season!!

Oh and mostly of my bags are in brown (LV kinda brown) so another brown bag would look boring to me... plus there were only 3 of this colour bag in the shop and I bought the last one, which means I'll hardly see anybody else wearing the same bag as mine... I'm definitely leaning towards this colour, just not sure what others will think... Because I'm really new to Miu Miu and this is my first Miu Miu Bag!! Please would you give me some of your thoughts on this colour? Many thanks!!

Last but not least, do you know what's this colour called? Creta? I was trying to look for information about the colour but couldn't find any....

http://www.miumiuaddict.com/miu-miu-color-reference-librar/color-library/

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 1,164
The colour looks like fumo or argilla. Fumo is an "old" Miu Miu colour that was back this season, I think.

I don´t think you should think so much about how other people like your bag - if YOU like it, it´s the right colour for you. I think it´s absolutley lovely, and fumo and argilla are both very popular MM colours, that many girls love, so don´t feel like it´s odd or sometning or that people will hate it. It´s really a gorgeous bag! And it will not go out of style just because this season ends - this is a long term classic, at least to me :smile:

And if you already have brown bags - go for this one. There´s no point in buying an expensive bag if you don´t feel for it and already from the beginning think it´s boring.

Congrats to you new bag (and birthday) BTW! Enjoy it!

Thank you ThingumyPoppy, you're such a sweetheart!! I'm so relieved on hearing what you said and I'm loving this bag more than ever, hahaha! :yahoo:

More photo!! :P It turns much more purple-ish probably because of the sunlight....??

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 880
Oh, thank you :blush:. How cute photo! If you want to compare the colour to other bows just search the thred All about the bow satchel, or just search "fumo" or "argilla" in the search function in the top, and you´ll find more pics of the bow bag in these colours!

wait, if it turns purplish it could be fumo....I am not very familiar with them and I can't tell them apart but fumo has always been the one with purple undertones...but I could be wrong.

Congrats on your lovely bag!

If you bought it from a Miu Miu boutique, the name of the color should be on your receipt.

From the first photo I thought it was argilla but your second photo makes me think it's fumo? My argilla's more of a grayed taupe and doesn't really have the purplish undertone.

Beautiful color (and I love that teddy :heart:)

I'm more confused now :smile: I searched in the forum for fumo and argilla but still can't tell... I bought it from Paragon Singapore.... oh wait....

I checked the receipt again and it says FUMO!!! hahaha! I checked a long time ago but couldn't really tell which part is the colour part and now I had another look then I know!! :smile: you guys are so professional! :smile: Dunno if fumo is a nice colour or not... :P

Thank you all!!!

Your bag is beautiful and I love this particular color. Personally, I do not like browns but love purple! The second pic with your teddy bear is so cute...love the color on that pic. Isn't it nice how the color of your bag varies depending on light? Gives it so much character...

I'm more confused now :smile: I searched in the forum for fumo and argilla but still can't tell... I bought it from Paragon Singapore.... oh wait....

I checked the receipt again and it says FUMO!!! hahaha! I checked a long time ago but couldn't really tell which part is the colour part and now I had another look then I know!! :smile: you guys are so professional! :smile: Dunno if fumo is a nice colour or not... :P

Thank you all!!!

Fumo is such a great colour. Cute & versatile. Like the purplish tone.
Is Singapore selling Fumo in regular size? The last time I saw was only for mini bow :smile:
When did u buy it?

Your bag is beautiful and I love this particular color. Personally, I do not like browns but love purple! The second pic with your teddy bear is so cute...love the color on that pic. Isn't it nice how the color of your bag varies depending on light? Gives it so much character...

Yes I agree :smile: Love it :smile:

Fumo is such a great colour. Cute & versatile. Like the purplish tone.
Is Singapore selling Fumo in regular size? The last time I saw was only for mini bow :smile:
When did u buy it?

I bought it on Nov 6. They told me they only have 3 Fumos and it's the last one that I bought... Guess I'm very lucky...

fumo is a gorgeous colour! if i didnt already have a black mini bow, i would have definitely gotten it!

Haha thanks! I'm so happy :smile:

Congrats! Love the bow in Fumo! And holy cow, your teddy bear is MASSIVE! Hee...

Hahaha, I got it from one of my friend while she was moving house... My two boys were always trying to climb on the bear and there were accidents... So now it's trapped in the baby cot.. Poor teddy!