Miu Miu bow satchel is back!! anyone still in love like me?

I have just seen the nude pink one in Miu Miu boutique last weekend: truly yummy color!

Between dark choc and black, I think dark choc is better: it somehow demonstrates better the smoothness and softness of the leather...

Thanks everyone for your comments, im glad the love is shared ; )
Here are some pics of the nude pink satchel for you guys who havent seen it..
personally, Im tossing up between the chocolate or black.. leaning towards the chocolate.. though i was hoping that the choc colour was darker like in the NAP pics.. oh what to do!? I need a black bag.. but i think in this case the chocolate is nicer...??? and its my first designer bag purchase it has to be just right!!:sweatdrop:

I can think of 2 reasons why the chocolate would be better:
1) Brown is a more versatile color, IMO. You can wear it with just about any other color, including black. (I love black and brown.) Whereas, black really doesn't go with warmer colors like red or orange, ya know?
2) You really seem to favor the brown and since it's your first designer bag, you should get the color you love the most.
Either way I'm sure you'll be happy, though, cuz Miu Miu rules!

Is the bag heavy to carry handheld or not so much?

bow satchels definitely are on the heavier side, just cuz the leather is so thick. i'm used to balenciagas and their feather-light leather and so when i carry a bow satchel it feels like quite a contrast! i'd say i probably prefer carrying this bag by hand if it's loaded with a decent amount of stuff... the shoulder straps are so thin and don't distribute weight very well...

i am definetly in love with this bag - got it right in italy a month ago :smile: can't wait to go to prada/miumiu again in september...i love the napa leather ones...

here my bag and me carrying it :yahoo:

Attachments

• my miumiu.JPG
    my miumiu.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 117
  • me and my miu miu.JPG
    me and my miu miu.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 184
  • me & miumiu on strap.JPG
    me & miumiu on strap.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 163
bow satchels definitely are on the heavier side, just cuz the leather is so thick. i'm used to balenciagas and their feather-light leather and so when i carry a bow satchel it feels like quite a contrast! i'd say i probably prefer carrying this bag by hand if it's loaded with a decent amount of stuff... the shoulder straps are so thin and don't distribute weight very well...

Ahh, that's exactly what I wanted to know -- thanks for the comparison, evilarchitect. Like you, I'm used to lightweight b-bags, so as much as I love the look of the bow satchel, I'm not sure if should get one.

After seeing the most recent issue of Lucky mag and that gorgeous nude bow bag featured inside, I just knew I had to get my *first* Miu Miu bag! I got mine at Barney's today. It didn't look or feel that wonderful when stuffed full of paper, but once I took it out, it became wonderfully slouchy and smooshy. *Almost* as smooshy as my MJ Venetia. :P I almost had a heart attack at spending so much on a bag though...I felt guilty! But I think I've saved a lot already, so I deserve it...right? :roflmfao:

The color is actually darker, more nude, and less peachy than it is in the Lucky mag photo (so, a tad less pink than in the photos I've attached here). What I like about it is that it is very neutral; it's got elements of pink as well as peachy/nude. I also dig the subtle iridescence. What do you ladies think?

100_2624.jpg

100_2625.jpg

Great bag, love it in the new chocolate brown. I've got the bow satchel in off-white so I was interested to hear the new ones are in stiffer leather. Mine is in thick leather that is buttery soft. When it's stood on something it slouches and my bows definitely don't squeak.
I love my bag and would like a winter version but if the leather is stiffer that would put me off.

Hey sarajane, your off white bow satchel sounds divine.. just wanted to let you know while my new verion isnt 'buttery - soft' its still a really lovely soft leather.. the character is changing and softening more each day and it definatly slouches when its placed on a surface. Im loving the way the leather is looking. Jujube has just posted some photos of her new nude pink one and you can see the leather of a new one quite well..

I have to confess tho I am a bit annoyed at my bows! they're still squeaky! heheh can you beleive it? Im going to try to put some leather conditioner on them to see if that helps. I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem? :sad:

Congrats on the nude pink satchel. Gorgeous picture and I've seen this bag and it's definitely even more beautiful in real life.:tup:

This is the BEST Miu Miu color for me this season. Love it!! :heart: