miu miu bow satchel and the coffer: which is more timeless?

kaylie_do

Feb 27, 2008
what do you guys think? i'm about to buy another handbag and while i love both of these styles,i want to get something that will be timeless as opposed to something too trendy and will fade.:confused1:

Depends what you are looking for.

If you are looking for LOOKS wise, I personally prefer the bow. Probably because I am only 17 years old and I like how the bows compliment my looks more. BUT there are alot of issues going on with the bows, but the DARKER color bows don't have that problem.

If you are looking for STABILITY I'd go for the coffer. I've read and heard many great things about the coffer and many tPFers here enjoy their coffers very much and they are definetly TIMELESS and very great!

So just decide upon your own likes :flowers: GOodluck!

Coffer, of course!! I've had both bags and the coffer is so much more functional IMO. The bow is beautiful, but I hated getting in and out of it when I needed to. The Coffer's ruched leather seems like a classic..........:yes:

Coffer, of course!! I've had both bags and the coffer is so much more functional IMO. The bow is beautiful, but I hated getting in and out of it when I needed to. The Coffer's ruched leather seems like a classic..........:yes:

I own both bags and do not think that either bag is trendy.

IMO, the coffer is more versatile since you can either dress it up or now. You can take it out for a day or shopping or to work.

I love my bows and think that they are beautiful bags. But, IMO, they are more casual just because of their bows!

If you buy only one bag, get the coffer.

i have both too and i love them! bow is my everyday work bag cos i can just throw around since the leather is tougher (calf leather) and yes i do think u can either dress up or down with a coffer... So coffer may be a better choice :smile:

The bow is gorgeous and I absolutely love it but I think the coffer is slightly more classic. The bow is a younger, more casual bag (reminds me of an old-school book bag), whereas I think the coffer is suitable for anyone.

I have both.. but ended up not using the bow as much as I'd like to. Just got the new season's Coffer and love love love it! Very functional and stylish at the same time.

If you could only get one.. I think Coffer is more versatile!