MIU MIU Belted Leather Satchel - GORGEOUS!

Ok! It took a while, but I finally took a picture!
Today it has a wallet, ipod, gloves, 2 sets of keys, and 1 hardcover book.
Not too heavy, but about avearage.

Hope this helps!

OK, correct me if I am wrong ladies, but this bag has one strap and the original one posted had 2 and is more for carrying on the arm, right?
Because I see two different styles on the NM website, too.

Belted Calfskin Shoulder Bag

And Belted Leather Satchel

I posted a month or so back about my adoration of the Leather Satchel, but the reality is the Shoulder Bag is WAY more practical for me.

I covet the white bag AND the nut brown one on the NM site. :heart:

Wow, great eye! You are right, the satchel has two straps -- the shoulder bag has one. It's funny b/c all this time i thought i had the satchel and i felt odd carrying it on my shoulder.

I have seen both in person and the difference is not just the handle. The satchel (white and tan) has much heavier leather. It feels and looks so luxe. I love, love it in white.

The shoulder bag is a lighter leather so it doesn't weigh you down. Very practical, indeed.

well, now that we have sorted they are two different bags, I want BOTH. I have been drooling over both the white and nutbrown stachel for a while now. I posted a thread on them a while back. But the practicality of the shoulder bag is... well, making me NUTS.

I need to get my hands on these in real life. But my one opportunity and I had the MAN with me. And I don't do hag shopping with him!!

This is the shoulder bag at net-a-porter I think!:

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/19073

It's the first bag of the new season I've noticed!! I like the look of both the shoulder bag and the satchel. I saw the shoulder bag in white at Harvey Nichols today it is very beautiful and has both simple classic lines but also a nice casual slouchiness to it. :love:

I think I may get it, a part of me is thinking maybe I should wait til the summer sale?! I'll have to see how much I keep thinking about it in the next few weeks. I do hate that feeling when you buy something full price then a few months later see it half price!! :s