Miu miu ballerins flats with buckle

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi did anyone get the ballerina flats with buckles in satin or leather. How do they handle being worn? The stores advise me the pink satin is not practical as its very delicate but the leather also seems to be delicate too. Any advice would be amazing

2. Nails, if I could nab a pair now I'll be thrilled, sold out everywhere :sad:
    Nappa is very soft and comfortable But of course nappa is better than satin anyday..

3. I tried on the satin ones and they seemed like a really bad idea, like satin ballet shoes. I would go for the leather because they are gorgeous but they didn't have my size :sad:

4. #4 May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
    I kept he satin ones in pink, they are fine but I tend to change in to them. The website has a few sizes in all styles.

5. Does anyone know if they run true to size?

6. They do I'm a size 6 that's a 36 and they fit perfectly I tried the black ones with the black plaid and the jeweled ones omg they are so soft and gorgeous I really like the ones that don't have the straps but have the gorgeous jewels love them.

7. I hope they restock them soon! I'm obsessing over the nude ones with the black strap / the nude ones with the shearling + nude strap. Come on, London!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice