Miu Miu Autumn/Winter sale starts 10 Dec

reddishpink

Aug 3, 2010
Hye i just received an invitation from the Miu mIU boutique regarding their winter sale which starts this 10th December in Germany..

Anyone knows what usually goes on sale? Miu Miu bow bag or the classic bags ?

Yeah I just received mine too.
I am hoping to score a wallet... I've never been to a miu miu sale. How much do they usually go down with their prices?

Hye! usually about 40 % .. The sales assistant told me this during Summer Sale! :biggrin:
Definitely they will have miu miu wallet on sale too like last time!!! GoodLuck!

Oooh!
That sounds amazing. I think I'm going to bring my mom to pick out my Christmas present , hehehe. I usually don't want her to buy expensive things but 30-40% off seems manageable!

I hope we get them in Australia too!! I love Prada but yet to have a Miu Miu item and over here they are a tad pricey..I'll have to look out for the next sale campaign (usually lust after via Net-a-porter.com). Hope you get some bargains!

Bows usually don't go on sale and if - its seasonal colours. U must be lucky to find one- maybe normally it's also just seasonal styles on sale but u never know :smile:

I just called the boutique! And i bought the St coco Lux wallet 5M1183 is the article number in both green (Verde) and blue (Azurro)!! only at 199.50 EURO from 285 Euros :smile:

Congratulations!!!:Partyhat:
about the bow bag. I think the only place that's gonna do that is MiuMiu outlet in Italy but for MiuMiu Boutique in other countries would be so rare or never happen because bow bag is like one of the signature bag from MiuMiu. They can sell it all time.

Congratulations!!!:Partyhat:
about the bow bag. I think the only place that's gonna do that is MiuMiu outlet in Italy but for MiuMiu Boutique in other countries would be so rare or never happen because bow bag is like one of the signature bag from MiuMiu. They can sell it all time.

Where in Italy is there a MiuMiu outlet, in which city? Must give it a visit!!!!