Miu Miu and DHL

lpsimer

baggeek
O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
Atlanta
My Black Coffer arrived today from the Miu Miu store in NY and I'm thrilled with the bag. The delivery company is another matter, though. Miu Miu uses DHL as their carrier and they said I would need to be home to sign for the bag naturally. The store tracked the bag for me and was supposed to be delivered on Friday, but it never showed. Monday, DHL calls me to confirm the address and it was wrong - no big deal it will arrive Tuesday and I will need to be home to sign. So, I work from home and just now there is a package dropped in front of my garage. I go outside and ask the guy if I need to sign and he says, "since you had to wait, we've decided to waive the signature requirement". I was so mad - here I have stayed home two days and then they just drop my $1400 handbag on the driveway without a signature!! I called the NY store and told them what happened - they really need to switch to UPS or FedEx...

sierrasun1

Oct 4, 2007
I know what you mean!!! I just had a bag come today and it was just placed in the middle of the hallway.... anyone could've practically tripped over it. Unbelievable!!!! And, not a single signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(over $2000!!!) Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

flammable

O.G.
Jan 30, 2007
DHL isn't great but neither is UPS, I have had many many problems with UPS!! So far, nothing bad with FedEx, they are supposed to drop off a shipment on Friday so I sure hope they continue with their 'good' streak.