Mitzy, Mitzy, Mitzy, Mitzy, Mitzy & Mitzy!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so now that I have written that down .. it looks BAD!! Oh well - I will get over it.

Anyway - some people were asking for Mitzy family photos .. so here they are. (I didnt realise how fuzzy some of them were until I got them onto photobucket, so apologies. Im too lazy to go take them again :P )

Family shot first, then family shot with the three baby pouches, then seperate shots of each!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hair calf with light on ..

[​IMG]

.. then without light on next to it ..

[​IMG]

3. :faint::yahoo:
    Fantastic, LLM!

Loving the rouge noir, and seeing your black one makes me want a black mitzy messenger :P

You've got a Mitzy for every occasion, haven't you? :biggrin:

4. They are all so lovely! I especially like the calf hair one..... gorgeous and glossy. xx

5. Fab...I fell in love with the blueberry messenger at Heathrow yesterday...Sorry I didnt get it now but was feeling guilty after buying the Alexa on the way out...!

6. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG and OMG! :lol:

They are all fab & I know you look fab with them! Congrats with lovely collection - you are beyond my Bays number now!!

7. WOW LMM I love them all. Calf hair rouge noir is my favourite. Which one of your babies is your favourite?

8. Oh my god ......!!! Fab!!!

9. What a fab family. Now Mulberry need to bring Mitzy out in every colour in the rainbow. I'd love a periwinkle blue one. Yours are lovely.

10. What a fantastic family photo!
    I think they all look great but the RN looks stunning.
    Sooooo on my wishlist now.
    Fab, congrats!

11. Great pics, thanks LMM! Makes my 2 seem very innocent ;)

12. OMG!!! :yahoo:
    The hairy one is my favourite!!

13. oh my my my - Mitzy has made me go ditzy!!

Beautiful new shots LMM, they look so beautiful all sitting together like a better behaved version of Angie and Brads Rainbow family :biggrin:

14. I think I do ... just have to hope Mulberry dont bring any more out in any other colours I like :nuts:

You should get a black Mitzy - they are so easy to use!!

15. What a fab family LMM :biggrin: I think my faves are oak & turquoise.The oak grain looks so :drool: and squishy!