Mitzy messenger in black- reveal :-)!

Linnea

O.G.
May 3, 2008
Finally, I have received my Mitzy messenger in black! Originally I bought the Jacquetta from the X-mas sale, but since that bag was faulty, I decided to try the Mitzy messenger instead.

Mitzy is gorgeous, really. My first thought was that I am not going to keep her, because I could easily manage with only one messenger bag. After all I have choccy Antony. I am not really a messenger bag type of girl :smile:. However, I don't think I can part with Mitzy. The more I look at her, the more I love her.

Here are some pictures. There are two pictures with only the bag and a bagliner (plus my stuff) inside. I also took a couple of modelling pics to show you girls that this bag really doesn't sag if you have a bagliner inside. I do apologise for the terrible Sunday outfit!

Attachments

• IMG_2199.JPG
    IMG_2199.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_2200.JPG
    IMG_2200.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_2203.JPG
    IMG_2203.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_2204.JPG
    IMG_2204.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 545
Love it Love it Love it. :drool::woohoo: Love the smooshy slouchy look of this bag, and the contrasting strap. Just gorgeous!!!!!!! Fits you perfectly, it's all good!!!!!!!!

It looks great Linnea - I think the bag liner makes all the difference when its full really. When SJ modeled the Turquoise one you could see all the bits and bobs inside it.

Oh dear - Maybe SJ should think about getting a bag liner and trying the Mitzy again - No, don't suggest that!!