Mitzy messenger in black- reveal :-)!

Linnea

O.G.
May 3, 2008
Finally, I have received my Mitzy messenger in black! Originally I bought the Jacquetta from the X-mas sale, but since that bag was faulty, I decided to try the Mitzy messenger instead.

Mitzy is gorgeous, really. My first thought was that I am not going to keep her, because I could easily manage with only one messenger bag. After all I have choccy Antony. I am not really a messenger bag type of girl :smile:. However, I don't think I can part with Mitzy. The more I look at her, the more I love her.

Here are some pictures. There are two pictures with only the bag and a bagliner (plus my stuff) inside. I also took a couple of modelling pics to show you girls that this bag really doesn't sag if you have a bagliner inside. I do apologise for the terrible Sunday outfit!

Attachments

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
Texas
OMG!!! Very cute bag! The contrast strap looks great as do you! LOVE IT!!!!

eta : Love the Mulberry heart on the bag! Just is the icing on the cake.

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
That looks really nice on you and the heart is a nice finishing touch! Think the black one is my favourite!

mombug

O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
New England
Love it Love it Love it. :drool::woohoo: Love the smooshy slouchy look of this bag, and the contrasting strap. Just gorgeous!!!!!!! Fits you perfectly, it's all good!!!!!!!!

Tote Girl

Nov 25, 2008
The bag looks far better worn with the bag liner than the turq one SJ modelled without. I've got that heart BTW :tup:

May 7, 2007
It looks great Linnea - I think the bag liner makes all the difference when its full really. When SJ modeled the Turquoise one you could see all the bits and bobs inside it.

Oh dear - Maybe SJ should think about getting a bag liner and trying the Mitzy again - No, don't suggest that!!

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
Yay another MM - love black on you, I'm using the VIP liner in my MM too actually :yahoo: