Mitzy Lovers!

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
Last edited:
Love that yellow one (and the blueberry, the black and the Oak as well really:P ) I am supposed to be saving for a trip to Chicago with work later on in the year and I need a new downstairs loo, what is a girl to do Loo or new bag???:thinking:

Love that yellow one (and the blueberry, the black and the Oak as well really:P ) I am supposed to be saving for a trip to Chicago with work later on in the year and I need a new downstairs loo, what is a girl to do Loo or new bag???:thinking:

:nuts:new bag of course!!!!!!!

I love the butter :drool: but I'd be so worried about denim rubs

I saw both irl last week when I bought my medium oak hobo and wasn't that taken with either. The blueberry is a lovely colour and has that elusive silver h/w, but I wasn't keen on the leather. The butter looked summery and bright, but I'd be terrified to wear it around Miss M!

I like the blueberry colour, and it would have been an option if it had brass/gold hw since I then would have been able to switch straps with an oak mitzy messenger - if I got both of course:biggrin: I do love it with the silver hw, but no good if want to have four bags for two...:graucho:

Even thought I think it is nice as it is, it would have been even lovlier in pebbled leather or the same leather as the blueberry bays:drool: