LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
Last edited:

didih

Jun 19, 2009
Love that yellow one (and the blueberry, the black and the Oak as well really:P ) I am supposed to be saving for a trip to Chicago with work later on in the year and I need a new downstairs loo, what is a girl to do Loo or new bag???:thinking:

Lakrits

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
Sweden
Yes both look great. Personally I would have a black or an oak, such a lovely bag it is !

fuzzyfelt27

Jun 25, 2009
Love that yellow one (and the blueberry, the black and the Oak as well really:P ) I am supposed to be saving for a trip to Chicago with work later on in the year and I need a new downstairs loo, what is a girl to do Loo or new bag???:thinking:
:nuts:new bag of course!!!!!!!

I love the butter :drool: but I'd be so worried about denim rubs

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Northern Ireland
I saw both irl last week when I bought my medium oak hobo and wasn't that taken with either. The blueberry is a lovely colour and has that elusive silver h/w, but I wasn't keen on the leather. The butter looked summery and bright, but I'd be terrified to wear it around Miss M!

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
IKWYM about the leather klp .. I was so disappointed that it wasnt the pebbled leather, as that would have made for an amazing purchase!!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
I really like the butter - I seem to be drawn to yellow bags for some reason - but I would prefer pebbled leather too.

Lillemy_74

O.G.
Mar 5, 2009
Norway
I like the blueberry colour, and it would have been an option if it had brass/gold hw since I then would have been able to switch straps with an oak mitzy messenger - if I got both of course:biggrin: I do love it with the silver hw, but no good if want to have four bags for two...:graucho:

Even thought I think it is nice as it is, it would have been even lovlier in pebbled leather or the same leather as the blueberry bays:drool:

Ingridlud

Feb 6, 2009
Sweden
I love the mitzy, I'm really thinking about getting one, but then again, I saw some pics of a medium oak leopard mitzy hobo for fall... Fell in love with it!