Mitzy Hobo

Do you think it will be difficult to find stuff on the bottom of the bag...? It seems so deep when looking at the measurements.

I definitely need to see the Mitzies IRL.

I made a template & it was enormous. I'm 5ft 3 so I just don't think I could carry off such a big bag. I love that style though, wish they'd done the hobo in two sizes.

^^Obsessive I think! It was actually a suggestion from another tpf'er. I felt v Blue Peter!

;):lol:

I'm now seriously thinking about the oak Mitzy hobo and attaching my cream messenger strap :idea:

I just can't decide between the hobo, tote and messenger :confused1: I don't really need another messenger (I've got Joni, Milton & Martha) and I guess I've got the Elgin and Roxanne as a totes (as Roxy doesn't fit over my shoulder). I love the sound of the size of the hobo.

Oooh, I can't wait to get to a store to try some out IRL. Is it awful that I was seriously thinking of ordering the Mitzy hobo from NAP, just to check it out, and then returning it (as there's free shipping atm) :shame: Don't worry - I won't. The temptation to keep it might be too strong :P

Go on Dita , it's seriously fabby. I would be very tempted with this one , they just didn't have it in store . I saw the white so I know the shapes good. I did like it more as a tote rather than zipped up like a pouch though.