Mitzy hobo, advice please

I'm thinking of buying the Mitzy hobo, but I know little about it. It seems from earlier threads that most of you recommend the medium. Does it come only in medium and large or are the additional sizes? Have only seen it on others and thought I wanted the large one, but can't seem to find find pictures both bags in use, comparing the sizes.

Can anyone guide me?

There are some images of the large one being worn here
http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/oak-mitzy-hobo-pics-430050.html

I also have the large one and love it. I am 5ft 2 and *oversize bags* work on me rather than bags that are just *big*.
Its not heavy at all compared to my others. I recently decided i would like a medium one but the outlets got all but the Mitzys bar the medium hobo's ( i called them this week and this is what i was told).

Have both... and love them both. Depends on your need!!

I use my black medium as a cross over and then ties a knot on the strap when I use it as a shoulder bag - or I use the handle instead (have both).

My large butter Hobo is a summer bag because of the colour. Love it's soft roomy way to fold under my arm. It's a bit like Daria Hobo ..

Hope you find the perfect bag!!

I've just got an East West Messenger Mitzy. Got home from trip abroad to it waiting for me yesterday! I love the size (20x12 inches) and the fact it has both the long and shorter straps. A few of the outlets still have them.

I second the east west Mitzy. Its size is in between the medium and large size (I think?). Bonus! It comes with both messenger and shoulder straps.

Also, in general, the Mitzy bags are so great and robust...

Bit late to the party, just spotted this thread, I totally agree with the positive comments about the East-West Mitzi ... I had one (sadly had to go to fund another bag !!) and LOVED her .. fantastic size (really roomy but not to big / weighty) dual carrying options .. just a brilliant bag all round (in fact, seriously considering getting another one !!)