mistakes. i've made a few.

I can totally relate. I learned about the brand Balenciaga late 2006 and by January 2007 I got my first Bbag. Then I wanted to learn more about it and by May I joined tPF. When I saw everyone else's Bbag collection I was overwhelmed and I started to live, breathe, and dream about Bbags. I could not stop thinking about them... every spare moment I got I would look at pictures and colors to figure out which Bbag to get next. Within 2 months time I purchased 5 Bbags! Talk about impulse purchase! Now I am almost broke ...and the tides have calmed... I realize that although I will always be wanting yet another Bbag ...and drool someone else's Bbag ... I really just use 2 or 3 of my Bbags...mostly black and rouge. I think I need time to think things through before I buy another bag.

:graucho: OH MY GOD!! Bbag cannot live without. I only got to koe Bbag and purchase my First "First Truffle" last week and now awating the second in blue glacier.. Its addictive i say!!

When I first found tPF, I was so RELIEVED that there are actually other people out there in the world with the very same illness that I have......the handbag addiction! You are the only people who truly understand the absolute NEED to drool over, agonize over and purchase....just one more....

I have always been obsessed with bags, but I just recently (about 5 or 6 months ago) discovered Balenciaga, which has totally thrown me right over the edge......My DH bought me my 1st and 2nd - a black city and a white city in June while we were in New York (where I also purchased a lovely coach bag and matching wallet)....then in July I bought a brown coin purse, but DH suggested I buy a black one to go with my black city (who am I to argue?), so I got a black one. Then this past week I was obsessing over an ocean city and DH said if I really wanted it, I should just buy it :love: (he really is a dear). It is scheduled to be delivered Monday and I am so excited. Then we are going to chicago in Sept. and he mentioned that I might be able to find a bag to match these new Michael Kors shoes that I just got.......

I am definately out of control..........but you guys get it, and I am not alone, so it's okay!:graucho:

Oh my goodness - what a superb gentleman you have. Please could you clone him!!!!

This forum is BAAAAADDD when it comes to fuelling my wants. I first came here just over a year ago to confirm the authenticity of a Chloe Paddy I got from Bluefly. Several Paddies later, I wandered over to Balenciaga and now I have over 20 of them (still kept the Paddies). Then it was over to Chanel, but luckily I don't like the classic flaps, so that collection stopped at 4 (still have the Paddies and BBags). Now I have gone over to Hermes and accquired 3 Birkins in 1 week. I used to think I was spending way too much over BBags, but the Birkins are like :wtf:

Along the way, I made 1 Paddy mistake, 1 BBags mistake (not bad out of 20-odd bags), 1 Chanel mistake, and thankfully, no Hermes mistakes. I still have all my mistakes – they resell for so much less even though I have used the bags only once or twice!

You sound like the champion - unless someone knows different??!!!???

I think we have all been through a bit of that! I think I have gone through about 15 Bbags to get to my current and content collection. Everyone is different, but I realised that I don't need to own a black Bbag when there are so many other fab colours to get that are just so chic and timeless! I went through a Work craze and realised they were the right size for me but the whole wide rectangle bag thingy was getting to me. I was always paranoid about corners. So now I have one of each style I like. 1 Work, 1 Twiggy, 1 Day, 1 Makeup, 1 Mini Coin and soon to be...1 Step (Stepping Out). I am very contect having an eclectic collection of Bbags. One for each mood and outfit. I am still in LOVE with Bbags!!! I hope this little story helped.

all the stories help alot! thanks kdc! :tup:
i always use to lurk @ this site, but this is kinda great. sharing and reading other peeps shares. very sweet.

AND there are no mean people here (@ this site) it's kind of phenomenal. :winkiss: uh, like my love for the bbag.