mistakes. i've made a few.

I've made a lot of mistakes when it comes to buying handbags. I've downsized ever since. Now, I know what works best for me and that is: NO MORE HEAVY BAGS, lol! Bbag is just a perfect everyday bag, IMO.

The Forum is really nice (IMHO) because if you write in saying, "I'm dying for a bbag the color of POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!", there's somebody cool here with sense enough to slap you and say, "No, not poop--Chestnut!!!!!!!!!!!!" And then you regain some sanity, at least for a little while.

The Forum is really nice (IMHO) because if you write in saying, "I'm dying for a bbag the color of POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!", there's somebody cool here with sense enough to slap you and say, "No, not poop--Chestnut!!!!!!!!!!!!" And then you regain some sanity, at least for a little while.

^^ lol, when i 1st started reading this, i thought you were gonna say "the forum is really nice because if you write in saying "i'm dying for a b-bag the color of POOP!!!", there's always somebody to cheer you on & say "ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" :roflmfao::okay::wlae:

Oh Phen.. you are definitely not alone in this forum. I only started the bbag craz in June. I just ordered by 3rd. After I receive that one I must must must must go on a ban. My BF also tells me to give up the tPF but I simply cannot! I am going to have to follow oogiewoogie's path and just drool on other's bags! And also limit myself to say.. 2 bags a year? :s

^^ ACK, you've been bitten too!!! :roflmfao:

p.s. good luck w/the "2 bags a year" thing :P

um this is all to familiar and i am glad there are other people out there. i keep talking myself into the fact that if i do get that email from aloha rag that the violet first has arrived that i CAN afford it and i WILL get it...oy vey. i just won't go out for two months and a new fall wardrobe will not be in the cards. but i NEED a violet first...

When I first found tPF, I was so RELIEVED that there are actually other people out there in the world with the very same illness that I have......the handbag addiction! You are the only people who truly understand the absolute NEED to drool over, agonize over and purchase....just one more....

I have always been obsessed with bags, but I just recently (about 5 or 6 months ago) discovered Balenciaga, which has totally thrown me right over the edge......My DH bought me my 1st and 2nd - a black city and a white city in June while we were in New York (where I also purchased a lovely coach bag and matching wallet)....then in July I bought a brown coin purse, but DH suggested I buy a black one to go with my black city (who am I to argue?), so I got a black one. Then this past week I was obsessing over an ocean city and DH said if I really wanted it, I should just buy it :love: (he really is a dear). It is scheduled to be delivered Monday and I am so excited. Then we are going to chicago in Sept. and he mentioned that I might be able to find a bag to match these new Michael Kors shoes that I just got.......

I am definately out of control..........but you guys get it, and I am not alone, so it's okay!:graucho:

This forum is BAAAAADDD when it comes to fuelling my wants. I first came here just over a year ago to confirm the authenticity of a Chloe Paddy I got from Bluefly. Several Paddies later, I wandered over to Balenciaga and now I have over 20 of them (still kept the Paddies). Then it was over to Chanel, but luckily I don't like the classic flaps, so that collection stopped at 4 (still have the Paddies and BBags). Now I have gone over to Hermes and accquired 3 Birkins in 1 week. I used to think I was spending way too much over BBags, but the Birkins are like :wtf:

Along the way, I made 1 Paddy mistake, 1 BBags mistake (not bad out of 20-odd bags), 1 Chanel mistake, and thankfully, no Hermes mistakes. I still have all my mistakes – they resell for so much less even though I have used the bags only once or twice!

P.S. I am also dying for a b-bag the color of poop....it would match the above mentioned Michael Kors shoes.............:roflmfao:

^^ lol, how 'bout this one?!?! :P:tup::graucho:

p.s. it's "poopy brown", a.k.a. cinnamon :heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF0879 REV.jpg
    DSCF0879 REV.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 64
This forum is BAAAAADDD when it comes to fuelling my wants. I first came here just over a year ago to confirm the authenticity of a Chloe Paddy I got from Bluefly. Several Paddies later, I wandered over to Balenciaga and now I have over 20 of them (still kept the Paddies). Then it was over to Chanel, but luckily I don't like the classic flaps, so that collection stopped at 4 (still have the Paddies and BBags). Now I have gone over to Hermes and accquired 3 Birkins in 1 week. I used to think I was spending way too much over BBags, but the Birkins are like :wtf:

^^ good lord girl, are you OK?!?! :nuts:

...make the voices stop!! hahahhahaha

i never even thought of a bag the color of, well i can't even say it.
whats the kathleen turner line from a john waters movie?: "no brown words, no brown words"

the brown bag and chats above--hilarious!
and that brown bag looks fabulous! i never looked at brown bags before. see? i'm winding up again
oh you guys. :wlae: make the voices stop! :rolleyes:

Phen.. its safe to say.. that we've all been there...& some are currently there. I totally know what you mean.. I keep on telling myself that it's a phase.. and I really think it is. You buy some (sight unseen), you try it out, want another, so you purchase another... then realize your account is depleted, and still want another. Then sell some, buy some, sell some more to replace another. A lot of it is trial and error, you eventually get a feel of what you’re looking for. My DH mentioned to me that maybe it wasn’t a good idea to visit tpf anymore to help w/ my splurges... but I didn't think totally eliminating it was the answer. I can safely say now.. that I can look & drool over other pf’ers bags w/o wanting to purchase it. It’s a wonderful reference as well, & you meet a lot of cool new people all over the world. :yes:So point being…. Moderation is key… and yes.. I have to constantly remind myself as well, and it this “phase” will surpass. ... it's :huh:OOkay :okay:
Well said sis.... Phen you're in good company :ban: