Missouri Outlet Stores??

CoachGirlJami

Aug 16, 2009
Has anyone been to either Coach outlet in Missouri - there is one in Osage Beach and one in Branson. I'm just wondering which store has the bigger inventory/selection. I am going tomorrow, and both cities are an equal distance from me. Thanks in advance!

Osage Beach is larger than Branson. They usually have a good selection depending on what you are looking for. Please take note of what they have because I may try to go there next week.

Thanks!

Thanks, ladies! I am going to Osage Beach first thing in the am. If I have time, I will swing by Branson (that's 2.5 hours from OB, I think). I live in Wichita, which is a 5.5 hour drive, so since I am going without the hubby and kids, and I may not get to an outlet again for a while, I'm going to do it up right. :P I'll let you know what I find...:smile:

I just came back from Osage beach from a vacation and hit coach 2 days in a row!! they have a bunch of MFF bags.. but this is what I remembered:
Madison Shoulder bags in parchment and tan
lavender op art large sabrina
Parker satchel (violet, sand, op art sand)
parker shoulder bag (violet)
Parker Riley (Sand)
parker clutches (sand, black , others)
Metallic Peyton
Large Zoes ( patent black, copper)
Medium Zoes (red/ khaki, aubergine, lots of colors at 30% and older colors at 50%)
butterfly print swingpacks,
Madison op art wallets, swingpacks..

If you need to know about something in particular just ask.. I can't remember everything right now..

Hey girl, funny seeing you here. I just came back tonight, plan a reveal later. I went to Osage beach and scored!!!!!!
mbparcia names lots of it...let me add what I can.
Lg Zoe... Chocolate, black patent, red MFF w/ nickel, no doubt several siggy
Med Zoe.... bronze, red MFF w/ nickel, choc, petrol patent, black lth,choc lth, black sig and several other siggy.
Zoe top handle pouch...Berry patent, green patent, orchid/rose patent(can't remember which is which now) red FP w/brass, lots of siggy
Crickets... leather putty, leather coral/white.
Parker no hippie but satchel...mushroom, rosegold, siggy's
Bonnie satchel.. pink, swing pink
Bonnie Cashin sketch. Orange/Fushia tote...

I probably left alot out. But hope that gives you an idea!

I went to BOTH outlets yesterday (I had a 20% off coupon, and they make me surrender it at Osage, so I was able to use it at both stores) - I left my home at 3:45 am and got home at 6:30 pm (I didn't go to sleep - I took a long nap Friday afternoon to prepare). I got to Osage Beach at 9:02, and was in there for OVER an hour. The SAs were SO wonderful, very helpful and friendly, and conversed with me about my recent Coach addiction. I LOVE that store - I picked up 11 great items that I'll post in a reveal thread later - 2 totes, a Zoe, a Parker for my Mom, wallets for my husband and both my boys, an umbrella and 2 wallets for me. They had SO much great stuff. My only regret is NOT buying a black leather Medium Zoe. :sad: I spent $949.53.

Then I went to Branson, got there right before 1pm - that outlet was not good. Parking sucked, the customers were rude, and the SAs were not rude, but they were not overly-friendly or welcoming like Osage. All the Zoe's were MFF (I posted about that in the MFF Zoe thread). They just didn't have a lot of stuff that appealed to me. I did grab a cosmetic bag, a scarf and a little medicine case with 3 bottles in it to match my Zoe. I spent only $82.96 there. Then I drove home.

So, I should have saved the trip to Branson and went straight home. The Osage outlet had SO much stuff - Zoes in every color and fabric. Wristlets and wallets galore. I wish I could go back this week and grab that other Zoe - she'd be worth the 10-hour round trip, but my DH will flip. Now I'm off to grab pics of my beauties, and do a thread on it.

^^ The SA at Osage beach are the BEST! I love them.. super friendly and nice, the store manager takes care of the customers and if you ever have any complain she'll make sure to make you happy. I LOVE that store!
I am glad you could find a lot of stuff!!

^^ The SA at Osage beach are the BEST! I love them.. super friendly and nice, the store manager takes care of the customers and if you ever have any complain she'll make sure to make you happy. I LOVE that store!
I am glad you could find a lot of stuff!!

Thanks! I'm going back Friday to get a Zoe that I cried over last night (and return a couple totes that I just can't fall in love with) - I did a charge hold on the Zoe. I am so excited to go back! I need a wallet to go with my khaki/orchid Zoe, too, so maybe they'll have one I love. :smile: