Missoni scarf fans?

frizz

Nov 8, 2006
Anyone else a fan of missoni scarves? I am a massive fan and have been quite lucky as I have managed to pick up quite a few really cheaply and have now got quite a nice collection. Anyone else love then too?

Yep! I have three missoni scarves. Two are cotton squares and one is the signature weave in pink as the dominant color and multi weave. I buy mine from Off 5th avenue because they have them for great prices!

I'm a huge fan!!! :love: I've only purchased two at retail... the rest were all found on sale. My very favorite one is also the priciest haha :sweatdrop:... it's grey/pink/black with shimmer (long, so it looks fabulous with a sweater coat and skinny jeans in the fall)... I just love it. :love: I'll have to post pics of my little collection sometime. :smile: My other favorite scarf is a shimmery lurex stripe scarf with brown/gold/navy, etc... I've worn it with my brown leather jacket and love it!! :love: I think I may have a few pics, but I'll have to post them tonight!

Have any of you ever purchased Missoni scarfs from off-price retailers? (Eg. Marshall's, Filene's, Off Fifth, etc.) I see them all the top in orange boxes and I can never tell if they're silk squares or what. If you've purchased them would you be able to tell me what size they typically are and what fabric? Thanks!

There are only two scarves that I have paid full price for most of them I have gotten in the sales.

I love them all and I recently visited a
Missoni boutique and have to say it was a great experience!

I am definitely going to scour off price retailers for Missoni but I am also pretty excited I just started a job that enables me to purchase Missoni scarfs at 50% off!
LOVE THEM.

I too love missoni scarfs. Filen'es basement used to have lots, but now since they have been purchased by Syms they dont have any nice designer stuff. Hopefully it will change soon.

I have a few square scarves that I bought at Filenes and I have a longer one that was a gift. I also have a few heavier ones (not wool, i forgot what they are made of) that I got on sale from dsw a few yrs back.

I went into Saks off 5th yesterday for the first time and they had lots of Missoni scarfs. Oh how I wish I had gotten one. I hope they still have lots in stock when I get to go back there.