Missoni scarf fans?

I have several Missoni scarves...I love them. But they seem to come in 2 distinctly different qualities. I've seen some at Off 5th that look cheap (the weave is thick and somehow not as nice...hard to explain). Yet I did manage to get a really nice on there too.

Recently I bought on from HauteLook (the online sales place), and it's just beautiful...they had a really good selection fo them at good prices too. I paid $99 for mine, and I remember it being sold for $295 in the more upscale dept stores.

Missoni makes the orange label scarves "Missoni", and then thay also make "M Missoni" too, I have found good ones by both labels. If i have time today, I'll take a photo of mine. I hope someone else posts theirs too, I love these scarves.

Ok, heres my scarves....and Minal, please show us yours! I'll bet you have some great ones :biggrin:.

scarves002.jpg

Okay, I took pics of my collection! :smile:

Missonicollection.jpg

Some close up pics!

Top left is one of my full price Nordstrom buys... I fell in LOVE with the colorway! Below that is my best Nordies sale find... I absolutely love the colors!
Missonicollection3.jpg

The one to the left is an amazing sale find from a long time ago (Saks)... next to it is one of my souvenirs from Italy haha, and next to that is a vibrant (I bought it to match my Mango Chanel flap, which is the exact same yellow) NM sale find! Ohhh, and above the "Italy" scarf is this amazing metallic lurex NM find (not on sale)... it looks fabulous with my chocolate brown leather jacket, but I've worn it with a lot of other stuff. :smile:
Missonicollection2.jpg

The two twin scarves on the bottom are sale finds from Century 21! The top is my newest, coziest find (from Bendels)... I LOVE the colorway and can't wait to wear it when it gets colder (not that I'm looking forward to that haha).
Missonicollection1.jpg

^Hi D!! :smile: Aww, thanks so much!! :love: I'm very picky about the ones I have haha, so I'll have to see if something else hits me (but not anytime soon) :sweatdrop:... I want something orange and/or red color family! :smile:

what great collections! When I go back to off 5th I'm definately picking one up. I'd love to see some modeling pics. tbh, I've never been a scarf person but love missoni so would love to get ideas on how to wear them. I got a knee length winter white coat last winter so was thinking of getting one to wear with that. What about just throwing around neck with a sweater? I guess as long as it's not too long?

Fiery fashion I have the peachy colourway scarf that you got in the sale. Currently I have no clue where itl is and have been searching for it for over a week. I bought mine in Harrods. I adore it. Looking at your picture makes me sad as I want to find mine asap. You have a beautifu colection. I am hoping to add to mine.