MissNovember's Edinburgh McGregor in PLAID!

MissNovember

Miss N's Boudoir!
May 5, 2007
Sorry I haven't been around the last few weeks ladies (and gents). We finished up Summer vacation with a bang @ the Grand Canyon and then came home to get settled into our new school year routine. :tdown:

I did happen to pick up the McGregor in Plaid during our travels though!! ha ha ha So here's my darling's side by side for their very first photo shoot!

I was so totally against the Plaid at first, but after seeing the zipper trim, rich leather and funky print, I'm hooked! Hope Gwen does more prints in this style!

Attachments

• alondon.jpg 002.jpg
    alondon.jpg 002.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 72
  • alondon.jpg 003.jpg
    alondon.jpg 003.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 73
  • alondon.jpg 004.jpg
    alondon.jpg 004.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 78
  • alondon.jpg 005.jpg
    alondon.jpg 005.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 73
  • alondon.jpg 006.jpg
    alondon.jpg 006.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 78
Isn't it Fab Miss N?

I love my Stirling! I don't own any brown clothing however, but I love it so much I am buying a new fall wardrobe to wear around my bag!

I just moved back to school. I cant take pics, but rest assured its AMAZING! :yes:

It's soooo chic. I :heart: it! The zipper trim makes me go :faint: just like Grayxie said!! lol I love the Stirling too, but I'm such a sucker for a frame shape!

I don't have too much in the brown clothing dept. either, but I've already matched it up with a bunch of pieces and it goes really, really well with some new dark brown Frye boots that I picked up. :graucho:

So the first outfit will be my 'capelet' from Express and my new Frye boots. And some pants of course. :P

http://www.express.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=1018

Attachments

• fryeharness.jpg
    fryeharness.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 33