MissNovember's Edinburgh McGregor in PLAID!

MissNovember

Miss N's Boudoir!
May 5, 2007
The Devil Wears L.A.M.B......
Sorry I haven't been around the last few weeks ladies (and gents). We finished up Summer vacation with a bang @ the Grand Canyon and then came home to get settled into our new school year routine. :tdown:

I did happen to pick up the McGregor in Plaid during our travels though!! ha ha ha So here's my darling's side by side for their very first photo shoot!

I was so totally against the Plaid at first, but after seeing the zipper trim, rich leather and funky print, I'm hooked! Hope Gwen does more prints in this style!

Attachments

wecos77

Jul 13, 2007
Isn't it Fab Miss N?

I love my Stirling! I don't own any brown clothing however, but I love it so much I am buying a new fall wardrobe to wear around my bag!

I just moved back to school. I cant take pics, but rest assured its AMAZING! :yes:

MissNovember

Miss N's Boudoir!
May 5, 2007
The Devil Wears L.A.M.B......
It's soooo chic. I :heart: it! The zipper trim makes me go :faint: just like Grayxie said!! lol I love the Stirling too, but I'm such a sucker for a frame shape!

I don't have too much in the brown clothing dept. either, but I've already matched it up with a bunch of pieces and it goes really, really well with some new dark brown Frye boots that I picked up. :graucho:

So the first outfit will be my 'capelet' from Express and my new Frye boots. And some pants of course. :P

http://www.express.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=1018

Attachments