Mission Impossible - MOCA

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
I have a friend in Calabasas who's your average guy -- i.e., oblivious to all things fashion, buys his clothes at Overstock.com, and well, you get the idea. Anyhoo, we e-mail everyday and I decided to mention the MOCA exhibit. I worried that I was too subtle when I e-mailed, "Go get me a bag, dammit!" -- but apparently, he's browsing the site now and trying to figure out when they're open. I'll keep you all posted.

At least this is keeping me awake. It's dead at work today.

Even if I don't, it's entertaining enough for his comments about some of the exhibition pieces that have been posted on the web. And there's always that week of vacation I haven't used yet...

But yeah, today is just d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g.

Good luck!

With the cheap airfares between where I live & Los Angeles...I'm almost tempted to just hop on a flight, pick up some stuff at the exhibit, and then fly back in the same day :lol:

*RESTRICTER*...what are you looking to buy?? I live about an hour from LA, I'm from South of Orange County. I saw all the beauties that people were able to get them from MOCA...for some reasons I thought that they might be out already:crybaby:MOCA closed today and tomorrow. I might make a trip there on Friday:yes: