Mission HG Accomplished!!!

OMGosh! Gorgeous. Just *sniff* beautiful!!!!

And can someone inform the ignorant No Cute what HG means in a Coach forum :confused1:. For me, HG means severe vomit during pregnancy (hyperemesis gravidarum) and it's a bit unsettling to see that abbreviation in a happy place like Coach forum. :shame:

I am seriously in love with that bag. I was just asking what I should get for my first Coach bag...you may have answered that question :yahoo:

You should get it! It's beautiful IRL :love: Pictures do not do it justice :yes:

Yes I would , if you can you should they should not say that then have many more in reality I hate that :cursing:

I'm not blaming the SA at all :nogood:, I think she honestly did not know they were getting them back in stock atm. I will be calling tomorrow and find out if they are getting a shipment and hold one for the exchange :tup:

That bag looks great on you!! I tried that same bag on yesterday in Rose and loooved it! I think if I came home with another bag, DF would just about kill me so I settled on a new cellphone charm!! I love the gold on the bag--perfect year round!!

My daughter loves this bag in Rose and she is only 8 years old. When we were in the boutique this week, she said mommy when I am older I want this bag. She loves anything pink!!! If it every makes it to the outlets or if I have extra money I might buy it for her and give it to her on her sweet 16th. Then she will have a vintage Coach bag!
Hope you enjoy your HG bag!!!

Thank you!

I wanna be a purse triplet. Any chance this will make it to the outlets? (That's what's near me.) Probably not. But that's it...and I want this to go in it.
41833_b4ae_a0_front

hmm...that's a good question...I wouldn't think so...but I would be SOOOOOO upset if it did lol...I paid a hefty penny back in April for it and I doubt they would take it back

I love this bag! Especially the color combo! Even though its supposedly bronze its definitely a gold to me. I would get this bag too if i didn't already have a gold/khaki bag already. Congrats on your HG!!