Missing swarovski crystal from Gucci Dionysus Mini Leather Chain Bag

Hi,

I lost a swarovski crystal from my Gucci Dionysus MIni Leather Chain bag. Where can I find the exact crystal to put it back on? Please help. I only wore it once and the crystal came off already.... :/
How long have you had this bag. Take it back to Gucci. I just returned, and was given a full refund, of Dionysus belt that was missing 4 crystals. I had only had the belt less than 2 weeks and worn it a few times. Good luck.

How long have you had this bag. Take it back to Gucci. I just returned, and was given a full refund, of Dionysus belt that was missing 4 crystals. I had only had the belt less than 2 weeks and worn it a few times. Good luck.
I had it for 3 months now. But I got this as a gift and I don't have the receipt so not sure if they will give me a refund or give me a new purse.

Hi,

I lost a swarovski crystal from my Gucci Dionysus MIni Leather Chain bag. Where can I find the exact crystal to put it back on? Please help. I only wore it once and the crystal came off already.... :/
You still might be able to take it to the Gucci store or email them. It’s worrying to hear that the crystals might fall off.

Wow 3 months is a long time. I will bring it to the Gucci store this weekend. Hopefully it doesn't take a long time. Want to use it asap since it is a beautiful wallet on a chain.
Hello, i just want to follow up on your gucci repair. How is the process?
I just discovered my dionysus crystal just fell off. I want to fix it?

Hello, i just want to follow up on your gucci repair. How is the process?
I just discovered my dionysus crystal just fell off. I want to fix it?
So basically you would have to bring it into the Gucci store and they would either give you two options. Either you give it to them and they have to mail it to their headquarters to see what the issue is and you have to wait like a month for them to make the decision if they will fix it for you or not. The other option is for you to mail it yourself to the headquarters and you'll have to wait the same amount of time. It can take up to 3 months depending on how fast they will response to your request. I haven't gotten it fix yet because I don't trust them mailing it because I have read sometimes they just forget it or they will lose your purse. It's ridiculous that they have to examine your purse first to see if they will fix it or not. It's their problem and it's not like one person had this issues. Multiple people have the same issue but they haven't done anything about it. They should be able to fix this in store. My friend is referring me to someone she know in LA that fix luxury purses. He also fix the jewel stones too so I will try to go to him. Have a wedding coming up and Gucci have fail me in so many ways. I think I'll avoid buying any purse jewels from them. It's not worth the risk.

So basically you would have to bring it into the Gucci store and they would either give you two options. Either you give it to them and they have to mail it to their headquarters to see what the issue is and you have to wait like a month for them to make the decision if they will fix it for you or not. The other option is for you to mail it yourself to the headquarters and you'll have to wait the same amount of time. It can take up to 3 months depending on how fast they will response to your request. I haven't gotten it fix yet because I don't trust them mailing it because I have read sometimes they just forget it or they will lose your purse. It's ridiculous that they have to examine your purse first to see if they will fix it or not. It's their problem and it's not like one person had this issues. Multiple people have the same issue but they haven't done anything about it. They should be able to fix this in store. My friend is referring me to someone she know in LA that fix luxury purses. He also fix the jewel stones too so I will try to go to him. Have a wedding coming up and Gucci have fail me in so many ways. I think I'll avoid buying any purse jewels from them. It's not worth the risk.
This is pretty standard for luxury goods. They have to first assess the bag. Doesn’t mean they won’t fix it in all cases. They just need to evaluate what they havent seen. But I understand your hesitation in sending it in. I’d be concerned too. I once had a wallet sent in to lv for repair they deemed it defective and ended up giving me a credit to purchase a new one or something else. Good luck

This happened to my Dionysus wallet on chain and I had to get it changed three times from the boutique I bought it in. I would find it without crystals brand new unopened, but they were great and kept giving me a new one every time it happened. The last time it happened, they told me if it happened again I could choose any other bag from the boutique, but it never happened again. They just recognized me since I bought it a day before so I didn't have to show a receipt, but you shouldn't have to if it came with a malfunction.