Missing Shopmom...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone else miss Shopmom??? I wish she were back, because I've been spending money this weekend like a madwoman, I need her back to take over again!!!!!!:lol:

When she comes back, I can go back to saving..............

Bet she's having a ball!!!!!!!!!

OK - here's my guess........at least three purchases at Hermes Bellagio this weekend....what do you girls think??????

2. miss her too. and three sounds about right. my guess a plume in rouge H a silk scarf and either a small leather item or some cashmere :smile:

3. a bag, for sure!!!!!

4. Yeah, I miss her... she's so funny and sweet...I really hope she's having a great time! After having cared for the sale of her Mom's house, with all the emotional stress and hard work that that comprises, she really deserves to relax and have a GREAT time!!!!:beach:

Come back D.!!!!! I miss you!!!!!:hysteric:

5. My guess:
    Rouge H Bolide in vache liegee/gold hardware
    Another cashmere shawl in gold
    Coin purse

6. I miss Shopmom too. I have no guess about her purchases but I can't wait to hear about them.

7. I know - it's not the same without her here!

She got SOMETHING in rouge H, for sure...

8. Miss you Shopmom.:crybaby:

9. I miss her too! When we got back last night I was so hoping to read about what she's been up to in Vegas. Hopefully having a relaxing time now after all that work! I hope she found something in Rouge H and some other wonderful stuff so we can see pics. Miss you D!:flowers:

10. Aaah I miss her too! No idea what she's getting but I'm sure we'll love it!

11. I miss her too! She is definitely leaving her mark on Vegas! Cannot wait till she gets back!

12. Shopmom, oh, Shopmom, where art thou our Shopmom.............

13. after a whirlwind shopping expedition, D's probably kicking back poolside - admiring her new purchases w/ adorable cabana boys awaiting her beck & call.:beach:

14. I miss her too...:sad:

I'm guessing 2 bags with at least one being major! :graucho:

15. Where is that woman! I'm calling the store to see if she bought them out!

Shopmom, we miss you, :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice