Missing Shark Mystery SOLVED! *Pics of the search mission inside*

lol, this reminded me of a dream I had last night about this. I dreamed that you had a catfish and you were thinking the catfish ate him, lol. Yes, this story has impacted my life...hehe.

This is great! But extra scary because we need to get him out alive, or in such a way that he'll with his injuries! Would he live if his tail broke off? I don't know and don't want to find out.. There must be a way..

MEANWHILE..me and DH were trying to figure out how to get him out I suddenly see..

attachment.php

He swam out!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how but it sure saved us a lot of trouble! There he is:

attachment.php

You can see the damage done to his body though..a big wound on his back and scratches along his sides:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• shark 032.jpg
    shark 032.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 300
  • shark 034.jpg
    shark 034.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 298
  • shark 035.jpg
    shark 035.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 297
  • shark 063.jpg
    shark 063.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 297
I did some research and it turns out this is not a shark, its a shark-catfish, or catfish-shark..whatever that is! Whatever he is he's a sweetie and I'm glad we got him out safe and sound. Now he just hides in the tree away from my real cats who will get him if he ever escapes outside the tank...they're watching...

attachment.php

attachment.php

You can't see it well but his tail fins are bruised pretty bad and red. He's been getting better everyday though. Thanks for watching! :party:

Attachments

• shark 037.jpg
    shark 037.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 366
  • shark 038.jpg
    shark 038.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 305
OMG. this is hilarious..... He is adorable. Another member and i were obsessng in IMs about whether it was a shark or catfish....

I need a tasty beverage and a straightjacket now, LOL!