Missing Screw on Nile bag

Sep 19, 2010
Hi ladies

I need help regarding my Chloe Nile that I recently purchased online.

There seems to be a quality issue with the screw that attached the bag and "bracelet" part, it fell off and went missing today.

I went to cobbler immediately to inquire if they could replace the part that went missing but was informed that they didn't have a suitable part.

Does anyone know where to purchase a replacement screw?

The nearest Chloe boutique is over one hour away by train and I'm not sure they do repairs.

I am very upset and can only use the bag with shoulderstrap only

Thank you! I tried emailing them to explain the issue but couldn't send it due to website issue...it asked me to "To proceed, insert the alphanumeric code shown in the image."

There isn't any code

Thank you! I tried emailing them to explain the issue but couldn't send it due to website issue...it asked me to "To proceed, insert the alphanumeric code shown in the image."

There isn't any code

Hi Poochie231080,

The alphanumeric code is on the back of the authenticity card. It's a silver sticker written Chloe in small and you should then have a combination of 6 letters/alphabet. If you don't have the authenticity card, I would just call a chloe store directly.

Hope this helps =)

There isn't any code

Yes that just happened to me a couple days ago when I tried emailing them with a question! Forget the email, just call them instead like I did. However, I did ask about their policy and if there was something wrong with a piece of the bag could they send a whole new piece in the mail, and she kindly said no.. it wasn't in their policy to send individual pieces :sad: So good luck lol they will repair anything, but you have to send the whole bag to them to repair.

I hope things resolve for you dear.. see my thread here :sad: i had a screw fall apart from the strap adjustment part. And that was exactly my first time carrying it as cross (first time using the strap).. and third time approx using the bag itself!
Its a bummer :sad:
Mind you i bought it from my chloe Botique.