Missing receipt from online order?

JJoan

Feb 23, 2014
Hi Ladies, I just received my first online order for a prada saffiano wallet. It did come with the authenticity card and the prada box and ribbon, and return form, but it did not come with any receipt.....I do have an emailed invoice though. I wonder is this normal with Prada online order? So confused.....:confused1:

Hi Ladies, I just received my first online order for a prada saffiano wallet. It did come with the authenticity card and the prada box and ribbon, and return form, but it did not come with any receipt.....I do have an emailed invoice though. I wonder is this normal with Prada online order? So confused.....:confused1:

This is a delayed response.. however I have not come across this website before, so I cannot comment on the authenticity of goods on there. however, if it is a brand new Prada piece it should come with all of the above.

Unless this is an online outlet style store, in which case might not be included usually. It would be wise to contact them via written correspondence to request for this or their return policy.