Missing Neo Cagole Pouch

G&T

Jul 20, 2017
Bought a Neo Cagole XS online but it arrived without the little pouch (heart mirror was included but not attached).

The retailer cannot find the pouch so has offered a 10% discount on the price. Alternatively I can swap the bag out for another 'complete' one but it means arranging courier pick ups and I work in the office 4 days a week.

What would you do - take the discount or arrange the swap?

Is the pouch that important? Does anyone actually use it?

TIA xx

Thanks for your thoughts. I think I will accept the discount.

If Balenciaga offered an option to buy the bag without the accessories for a lower price, that's what I would choose. And no, I wouldn't pay to buy the pouch on its own.

I do think about if I come to resell but the host of bags lurking in my closet tells me that's not an issue..:angel:

Does it bother me that the order is not complete? A little bit but I am trying to let these things go and not be so uptight! xx

Reactions: purselovah91
I’d take the discount, it just seems like too much of a hassle to return it and then wait for your new shipment to arrive especially if you have a hectic work schedules. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks Snobs, I did indeed take the discount and have been using my baby ever since

I love it, it holds a surprisingly large amount, so I'm finding it both practical and lovely.

And even though I have the mirror I am using the bag without it, so the pouch would probably be sitting in the dustbag in my wardrobe anyway.