Missing my bag?

ArielNature

Jun 4, 2013
Hello ladies!

I send my beautiful LV bag for repair and it will at least 5-6 weeks until it comes back. I find myself missing my bag a lot, it was my carefree bag and I used it almost everyday.
I am using other LV bags, like my speedy B but still, I find myself thinking about my bag. I got it in Rome a long time ago.

Has this happen to everyone? Or is it just me?

Jun 25, 2015
Don't be angry, don't be sad
Don't sit crying over good times you've had
Well there's a girl sitting right next to you
And she's just waiting for something to do

Love the one you're with:smile:

Have a fling or two while your long time lover is away- you'll appreciate her that much more

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Hello ladies!

I send my beautiful LV bag for repair and it will at least 5-6 weeks until it comes back. I find myself missing my bag a lot, it was my carefree bag and I used it almost everyday.
I am using other LV bags, like my speedy B but still, I find myself thinking about my bag. I got it in Rome a long time ago.

I think you ll be ok... That's a small problem.

Deucedst96

Mar 14, 2015
Hello ladies!

Thanks for posting this! I thought it was just me! I'm so bad, I called the hotline just to double check if it's going to be 6 weeks for real. Smh. I sorta secretly hoped that they were shipping her back all repaired. This too will pass and we'll soon be with our loves. :smile:

ArielNature

Jun 4, 2013
Thanks for posting this! I thought it was just me! I'm so bad, I called the hotline just to double check if it's going to be 6 weeks for real. Smh. I sorta secretly hoped that they were shipping her back all repaired. This too will pass and we'll soon be with our loves. :smile:

I am so glad I am not the only one, I can't wait to have it back! I guess we just need to wait, I was told they will try to ship it as soon as possible.

Which bag was it?

It is the classic Speedy 30. I know it's a small problem but my grandma gave it to me while traveling, it reminds me of her :smile:

LVlvoe_bug

O.G.
Jul 14, 2012
I am so glad I am not the only one, I can't wait to have it back! I guess we just need to wait, I was told they will try to ship it as soon as possible.

It is the classic Speedy 30. I know it's a small problem but my grandma gave it to me while traveling, it reminds me of her :smile:

There's nothing wrong with missing the bag especially since it has special meaning.....definitely a classic and worth repairing...hope you get it back soon!:smile: