Missing mini pochette on delivery

SandyMA94

Apr 27, 2020
I ordered a mini pochette “finally got one” it was supposed to be delivered today. I kept an eye out for the UPS truck. It finally arrived and the guy gave me my package. It felt really light so I shook it and in a panic I opened the box...there was no LV box in there only the receipt! I called to the UPS driver over before he left and I let him know my box was empty. He took the box back and said that he would put down that I refused the package. I called Lv and let them know immediately and she placed notes on the order. I also called UPS to confirm that the driver put that I refused the package.
How long does it take for a refund and for them to figure out what happened? I’m not sure if I should wait to call my bank? I am very sad and disappointed that someone would take someone’s items :sad:

I think it's good that you managed to get the UPS driver to take the empty parcel back!

I would hope they would look after you quickly in this situation. I have wondered what happens if someone claims that their box is empty. Surely there must be fraudulent claims, with items this expensive. I really hope they don't have to launch a full investigation before refunding you or sending another one out!

I think it's good that you managed to get the UPS driver to take the empty parcel back!

I would hope they would look after you quickly in this situation. I have wondered what happens if someone claims that their box is empty. Surely there must be fraudulent claims, with items this expensive. I really hope they don't have to launch a full investigation before refunding you or sending another one out!
Thank you! I was still standing at the door when I opened the box so I just called out to him and he took it back.
I also hope that it get resolved as soon as possible. I was really excited for this item as it’s so hard to get! Depending on how long it takes and how smooth things goes I may or may not order another one.