Missing "made in stamp" on a new zippy wallet?

Iloveannie

Mar 22, 2008
Hi everyone, I tried to search but I couldn't find anything. I just came back from the LV store and purchased a mono zippy wallet. When I got home to put my stuff in it I noticed that it doesn't have a "Made in _____" stamp. All it has is the Louis Vuitton Paris stamp but nothing underneath it. Is this normal for mono zippys? Thanks in advance

I just purchased a mono Sarah wallet, I didn't see your post before I posted about this asking same question. Mine is missing the Made in Stamp as well. I called the 866 # and placed the order that way since i had trouble with the website. I was worried about this and thought I got a defect, but perhaps this is how they are making them now? I am somewhat relieved to know I am not the only one.

I just received a zippy compact wallet for Christmas. It was purchased online from the official LV.com website. My wallet does have "Made in France" and has a MI4141 date code inside.

I brought a zippy wallet yesterday from the boutique and I notice it just says "Louis Vuitton Paris". I went two different stores and the SAs says they're all made like that now. That's such a bummer....

Hi I just bought a zippy wallet monogram canvas( eBay) but the stamp only shows a Louis Vuitton Paris. According to seller she bought it this year and is authentic. Please let me know if that's correct. Thx

When I went into the LV store and was looking at wallets some had the made in and some didn't. The SA said that it doesn't always have the "made in" stamp on it. It just varies. It doesn't mean it's fake or anything, but sometimes it just doesn't have it.

I'll ask indepth next time I'm in there, unless if you find out first and we see it in the thread.

I think the items without the "made in" heat stamp are made in USA. I just got a Totally MM in Damier Ebene and the tag near the zipper says "Louis Vuitton" on the first line and "Paris" on the second. No "made in" info. When I found the small leather tag under the D ring inside the purse, it said Made in USA. I had to shine a light on it to see it since the tag was solid black. I am going to call around and see if there are any that are made in France or Spain and exchange it.