missing: latte sticker... last seen: somewhere in san diego

Sorry to hear that someone stole your latte sticker howdy! Were you able to order another one? That sounds like something that would happen here in NY...someone stole the snow shovel out of my front yard after the ice storm last year.

Sorry about your sticker howdy =( I always thought that stickers were ruined once they are peeled off like that, but I guess the thief didn't care.

I was going to put a Toki sticker on my car to, but if someone took it, I would be so ANGRY =(

I also regret not buying more Toki stickers from the Comic-Con! It was such a good deal, $1 a sticker =) Hopefully JapanLA will have the one you want on sale ;)

Maybe try taping it to the window on the inside,facing out? So you can still see it from the outside, but it can't be taekn? (well,unless they break in, and then they must reeeeally want the sticker..)

thats what I did on my car..didnt want someone to take it and didnt want to peel off the backing. Its so cutee...I put it on the drivers side (back window..my cars a two door) so I could see it whenever I get into my car :P

aww im so sorry that happened! im willing to give you one for free!
while i was at the tokidoki booth at CC, Kaori (simone's gf) gave me like
3 tokidoki girl stickers, 3 tokidoki logo stickers, and 4 latte ones

if i haven't misplaced them,

i don't mind giving it away since i think it's kinda dumb
to pay even a dollar for a sticker. Everyone gave me mean looks though :crybaby:
because i saw some people buy tons of stickers at the booth.