missing keys to lock

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    xxI kept switching lock from Alma to my Speedy and now I can't find the keys. I called the closest store (4 hr drive) and I was told I would basically have to purchase a new set $45.00 and have the lock removed by breaking it! I really didn't want to do that....any suggestions?

2. Maybe call 1-800- Louis Vuitton? Also, sometimes, the keys fit other locks, maybe try your other key and see if it fits? Or maybe try "picking" it with a bobby pin, etc.??? Just a thought.

3. Or do you not have any keys to try? Try the bobby pin or paper clip. Also if you call the 800 # they can send you a replacement if they have it in their records that you bought that type purse with padlock. Worth a try.

4. Ebay. Lots of sellers have just keys for sale.

5. Sorry OP, I edited your title. Asking for key/lock from members is not allowed on tPF.

Try ebay as suggested but remember to get it authenticated first.

6. if you had a near store I would have said you should have gone there
    some stores have keys and can at least open the lock